Day 6: Wales vs Iran | Qatar vs Senegal | Netherlands vs Ecuador | England vs USA

Dazzmondo

England haven’t ever got 9 points in a group. It’s actually astonishing how bad their group results are from 1986 onwards.
I think this is the best squad they've had though. Their squads in the 2000s in particular were always hyped up to be far better than they actually were. Heskey and Crouch had over 100 caps between them ffs

Sylar

Dan James got back well there.

The wales player falling over made me laugh more than it should have

slyadams

The cognitive gymnstics Robbie Savage will have to do given after England hammered Iran he repeatedly claimed that Iran were terrible and now they're comfortably better than Wales.

RedDevilRoshi

How he, or Levitt, or Morrell, or literally any midfielder who can still play football hasn't got on in place of Ramsey yet, I don't know.
Favouritism no doubt by your manager. Ramsey was absolutely pish for Rangers last season.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Hope this doesn’t end a draw. Would mean the USA will just sit back against England.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Thought James might have gone down there. Wales at least got players in final third who can actually run now. Passing is still terrible though.

Still could go either way in final 20 minutes. Iran could be o.k with point as USA match is easiest game of their careers to be motivated for.

Sylar

I reckon Wales can score if they get Bales deeper to put a ball over the top for James.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Not even a replay of that nice display of NBA blocking by the Iran lad in their box? Alrighty then.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Ramsey has been Iran’s best player.

Dazzmondo

Iran's final pass keeps letting them down. They've done well in the middle of the pitch and in transition.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Just what is that for Ramsey?! :lol:

Could genuinely pick any of us on here, put us in Welsh shirt, pick the ball up on edge of box in yards of space and we could all just boot it upfield towards the keeper.

Lyng

Ramsay has been really bad. Dont Wales have someone else for that spot they could sub in.