Day 7: Tunisia vs Australia | Poland vs Saudi Arabia | France vs Denmark | Argentina vs Mexico

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I am laughing myself silly watching this. You guys are watching a replay of every game ever played at Azteca. Enjoy!
I love it as long as a team I'm supporting isn't involved. :lol:

Dazzmondo

I know from talking with Argentinians that De Paul is considered one of their best players so probably doesn't help that he's been absolutely useless in both games so far.

LARulz

feck me, it feels like Guardado, Herrera, Moreno, and Ochoa have been on that team since the last millennium. They just need Rafael Marquez.
It's crazy, remember signing them on FM way back when all the time. In a way I am glad to still see them and not feel as old as I generally do

marktan

South American play acting is a sight to behold. Much more enjoyable when it's between two SA teams that'll both join in

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Why is De Paul of all people trying to do this? Scaloni is really clueless

RoyH1

South American play acting is a sight to behold. Much more enjoyable when it's between two SA teams that'll both join in
There’s only one South American team there. The other one is Central or North American depending of who you ask

RedDevilMachine

Argentina and Germany really shot themselves in their feet by losing their first game. That's why you don't lose your first game in a World Cup. It adds much pressure now and I can see this Argentina team crumbling.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
We need a goal or else this will keep being unbearable

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Surely Argentina need to get Enzo Fernandez on and go 4-3-3?

Whatever this system is, it aint working.