g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 7: Tunisia vs Australia | Poland vs Saudi Arabia | France vs Denmark | Argentina vs Mexico

Deery

Dreary
Who’d have thought Saudi would be the loveable underdogs, the WC that keeps on giving..

Tony247

Because of Saudis this match is lively. Poland-Mexico was so blaaah.

Dazzmondo

I really like a lot of these Saudi Arabian players. I'd like to see some of them move to European clubs

marktan

Should be noted that the Saudi league where most of Saudi's players play has had a month's break. Probably explains the higher energy levels vs European teams that only had 5 days rest

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Should be noted that the Saudi league where most of Saudi's players play has had a month's break. Probably explains the higher energy levels vs European teams that only had 5 days rest
Plus I think eight players from the same club in SA, so chemistry is already there and not much travelling/adaption necessary

Dazzmondo

Who is the worst European nation at the tournament? Wales, Poland or Serbia? The latter amazingly even topped their group which included Portugal.
Wales easily. Serbia don't deserve to be lumped in with those other 2 either

RoyH1

Is Warsaw an impregnable fortress in the qualifiers? I don’t get how Poland keeps qualifying from UEFA

SerendipityNow

Supports
Barcelona
I have a feeling Poland will finish with 3 draws and most likely go out.

Hoof the ball

Why are there so many players spending minutes on the floor these days? It didn't happen close to this often when the game was much more physical, so why do often now? Pain threshold considerably less?

Sylar

0-0 half time seems like a good bet (though would need to check odds for each game)

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
0-0 half time seems like a good bet (though would need to check odds for each game)
Ye these World Cup games have been so boring. I bet being 0-0 at halve time is actually very favourites the way things are going.