Day 8: Japan vs Costa Rica | Belgium vs Morocco | Croatia vs Canada | Spain vs Germany

PoTMS

How do Germany get away with such an offensive midfield of Goretzka, Muller and Gundogan?

Rektsanwalt

Supports
Schalke 04
Germany will definitely lose this. Spain is much stronger as a unit, technically and tactically And individually. superior In all aspects basically.

RedDevilMachine

The way how Rudiger has resurrected his career has been amazing. I remember he was frozen out by Conte at Chelsea at one point.

PoTMS

Feck me, Pedri is amazing. And we have this all to watch in a few months time.

Dazzmondo

Bad mistake by Neuer. Raum defended well but Torres should be quicker. Brilliant pass by Olmo

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Spanish teams are meant to be the most comfortable on the ball in the world. Practically press-proof. This Spanish team have been anything but comfortable on the ball tonight. Sloppy af.

Vitro

I can see any team scoring/winning here. I think the first goal will be very important.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
It's crazy that 3 teenagers are the most important players for these 2 countries already

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
How do Germany get away with such an offensive midfield of Goretzka, Muller and Gundogan?
They have a midfield 3 of Goretzka, Kimmich and Gundogan? Flick won the CL with that midfield base, it's brilliantly balanced with Gundogan added in here