Day 8: Sweden vs Slovakia | Croatia vs Czech Republic | England vs Scotland

PoTMS

This is criminal from Southgate. Sleepwalking into a defeat/draw.

Tony247

England has been overrated by too many. Lots of talented individuals, but no real consistent overall pattern to their play. They'll end up winning the group, but I cannot see them getting them past the likes of France, Italy or Belgium.
Southgate should have had starting 11 sorted out before the tournament. Too much choice has spoiled him.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Why is England always struggling against these teams?

I don't see Scotland causing troubles to Portugal, France or Italy...

Ironically they are causing more troubles than Croatia.
Don't often see England causing trouble to these teams either, to be honest.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
We have 2 DMs against Scotland. If that isn’t negative, I don’t know what is.
Thing is Adams is still dropping into number 10 area and picking up the ball with no one around him. Rice and Phillips too samey.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This is basically a midtable PL match full of grit and hard work but low on quality.

Jules_T

It's like watching United. 2 average defensive pivots means that an amazing frontline are just not fed enough quality balls.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
England has been overrated by too many. Lots of talented individuals, but no real consistent overall pattern to their play. They'll end up winning the group, but I cannot see them getting them past the likes of France, Italy or Belgium.
No-one outside the papers are bigging England up.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It’s going to be Henderson next isn’t it?

el3mel

Kane looks miles off the pace. I doubt anyone is paying £100m for him in this form.
Eh.. I don't think they'll care that much about form in this tournament in comparison to his form in the Premier League. He has been shit in this tournament so far but he had just finished top goal scorer and top assist maker in the Premier League. That's all that matters.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Marcus getting ready to come on. Bag for us big man

AshRK

Sterling's goal against croatia could be the worst thing that may have happened to england.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
England was overrated when people thought Southgate was going to start Grealish and Sancho, not Foden and Sterling and 2 defensive mids against Scotland :lol: