Day 9: Cameroon vs Serbia | South Korea vs Ghana | Brazil vs Switzerland | Portugal vs Uruguay

Bole Top

Serbia became so lazy and wasteful after their third, they deserve this. they had everything under control.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Some finish that! I would still have Richy over him though as goal of the tournament so far.

Pintu

Take that VAR haters. We would have been robbed of a wonderful goal…

Denis79

Well now we have conceded our two mandatory goals. Win 5-2.

edit: haha Omfg...

Red Star One

Eto'o is just a massive cnut. He has singlehandedly destroyed all our hopes at this world cup. Hope he does the right thing when we are out of Qatar by the end of this week.
You ended up in a very tough group, arguably one of the hardest group of opponents you could imagine - Swiss are a great tournament team, Serbia with one of the best generations in decades, Brazil as strong as always. There was little hope for Cameroon I think, but I understand the frustration - it's been so many years that you looked anywhere close to the past glory and on the paper this generation of players is much better than what we saw 5-10 years ago.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Who said the cup was boring eh?

Dazzmondo

I wish I hadn't missed the 1st half, 2nd half has been great entertainment so far!

Dazzmondo

That's def offside. Serbian defence is a shambles atm though

EDIT: Never mind, onside!