Day 9: Switzerland vs. France

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUFCpiffgawd

Matuidi is a very good player. He'll only get better as a ball winner.
I remember me and some other posters arguing over this. They said Matuidi is not a united player that he suits smaller teams like PSG better :lol:

--
But back on Pogba: That pass to benzema with the outside of his left foot was :drool: and to think he wasn't good enough to play in our midfield. I'll never let this rest. :lol:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I remember me and some other posters arguing over this. They said Matuidi is not a united player that he suits smaller teams like PSG better :lol:

--
But back on Pogba: That pass to benzema with the outside of his left foot was :drool: and to think he wasn't good enough to play in our midfield. I'll never let this rest. :lol:
At the time he wasn't and he wasn't good enough for Juventus , he had a bad attitude at Turin and Buffon and Pirlo told him to put his shot together, he did and became the player he is today.

lonelyred

The Swiss were saved from further embarrassment with the final whistle. By the rules, that whistle shouldn't be blown because there was an attacking action in progress.

Anyway, France are through and they will be a very tough opponent for anybody.
That's a convention, not a rule. By the rules the end of the game comes after 45 mins plus the exact number of minutes and seconds added as injury time.

Should it count if the goal was scored while the whistle is being blown?
Only if the ball has already crossed the goal line at the moment the whistle is blown. If the ball is only traveling towards (or even over) the line, and the whistle goes before it completely crosses it, the goal will not be given (different to basketball rules).

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Why the feck were France playing in their away kit? Their home kit is dark blue.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States

--
But honestly what will be the point of going on and on about it? The past is gone and we can't change it can we.

Status
Not open for further replies.