Dayot Upamecano

Ringo 07

Manchester United have completed a transfer on deadline day. It's not going out either, Anderson's move still isn't over the line yet. According to reports which are coming out of France, Manchester United have completed a deal to sign French youngster Dayot Upamecano.

It's been found by the guys at Get French Football News and they say that there are reports in France the Valenciennes player is set to be a Manchester United one in a deal which could be worth up to €900k. The starting price is €450k but that will double depending on the success of the 16 year old.

Upamecano is a France U17 international and has also represented the country at U16 level. He's obviously not in the Valenciennes first team yet but considering the price the Ligue 2 side are said to have got, he must be pretty good and highly rated.

Club covering website VAFC Power dub the central defender the 'great hope' of the club and they reckon the deal is done. La Voix Du Nord rumoured the deal at the weekend. We're trying to find more on it right now, check back soon for any updates.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...-united-sign-french-youngster-on-deadline-day

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Dayot!
Day-ay-ay-o
Dayot come, Up-a-me-can-oh-oh

jb8521

Gopher Brown

..but I just might be a bit of a racist.

Another highly rated CB. We've got them coming out of our arses now, bodes well for the future.
Nah, he does look like Zaha. Can't two black people look similar now?

khoazany

u16 and u17 international. Can play across the back 4. Valenciennes didnt want to let him go but are in debt and have to pay 2 million euros by the end of June.
This might sounds bad but any other talent that worth to poach from them?

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
If he doesnt start the next game its obvious LvG doesn't rate him. Think we might have another Pogba situation on our hands ffs

Gopher Brown

If he doesnt start the next game its obvious LvG doesn't rate him. Think we might have another Pogba situation on our hands ffs
Don't panic, we can sign him back in a couple of years for £60m. Win-win.

Ringo 07

It felt like yesterday when we signed Pogba out of the blue and no one had ever heard of him. Who'd ever have guessed the path his career would take and the levels he would reach. Any ways buying big tough kids from france with huge reputations can only be a good thing

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Day-only way is Up-amecano
For you and me now