Dead Island

Aporkalypse

Hope they haven't set themselves an impossible task with such a superb CG trailer. A definite Lost influence (the music, the disjointed time, falling out of a window)

Here it is in the right order/direction...

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
:eek:
Brilliant trailer.It's a shame such a beautiful video is telling nothing on the quality of the game but wow I'm amazed.Feel sorry for this family

Dingledoog

Is it just me or does anyone else care more about the characters on this trailer than any of the characters on The Walking Dead tv series. I think it is the superior character development that does it.

dmode

it's so sad... it's freaky... will definitely try this game...

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Is it just me or does anyone else care more about the characters on this trailer than any of the characters on The Walking Dead tv series. I think it is the superior character development that does it.
Yarp

Fantastic trailer by the way.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
The trailer is amazing but..I mean...come on. Another zombie game? I like zombies but they need to feck off for about a decade.

Thoraximus

Latin for deep throat

Hectic

Supports
30fps
But personally I just can't get away from the fact that I'm uncomfortable watching a graphic depiction of the horrific final moments of the life of a young girl.
Hate shit like this...It's a fecking game..about zombie attacks..

1) If it ever were to happen, yes, kids would get ripped to pieces too.

2) It will never happen

3) It's a game! Not real! The final moments of the life of a young girl is not real!

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I mean, it doesn't even make sense. It's graphic yes, but it doesn't glorify anything does it?

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
How do we know the little girl hadn't shit in the pool earlier on before the Zombie invasion.

What some call graphic, I call karma.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
:lol:

Quite right, technically she could have caused the invasion.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Yeah, then there is Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber, which puts girls in a really bad light.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
But what exactly is it glorifying that is so bad?

All these other games, GTA, Call Of Duty, Manhunt etc all glorified violence or terrorism, or at least those were the complaints...

What is this doing? If there were to be a zombie attack, kids wouldn't be exempt, they would be targets.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
I'm not sure, but are AdZz and Hectic finally coming out in this thread?

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Smashed, if Zombies got you I would never come to your aid.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I've heard that its coop, which its a shame considering that these sort of games tend to have a shit storyline or bad controls as single player.

Urbanned

All the previews of it seemed to suggest it would such a great game... I loved Dead Rising 2 on the PS3, hoped this would be the next Zombie game to add to my collection... will only be renting it if it's truly that poor!

EDIT: Wait, I just read the review... it's sounds exactly as people where expecting it to be! Where are you getting these criticisms of it from?

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Im kindve relieved its not getting great reviews. It means I will not be forced into buying it

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
But the IGN review says it's good! Where are all of these poor reviews? IGN barely have a bad thing to say about it, apart from some graphical glitches
I usually only buy a game which gets 85% + on the sites like game rankings and metacritic before I consider buying a game.

These sites give an average based on loads of sites so it seems quite a fair reflection

Stiicking to this It also keeps an already large back log of games I own which I have yet to play down a bit