Deadline day signing predictions

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I agree to a degree but Greenwood isn’t ready to start every week for us, King is as long as he’s fit which is why it’s a gamble.

I’d prefer it if we loaned them Chong and Gomes, feck it, they can have Chong.
Greenwood is not a direct competition for King but he's the other viable option as a right forward to James and the only option Ole has to throw on when chasing a game. His scoring record so far is suggestive that he is worth more than anything King would add.

EdinburghDevil

Still think if Utd have the better window out of Utd, Spurs and Chelsea, we should get top 4. So far, so good I would say with getting in Bruno.

I think King would be short term fix for issues up front. Would rather look down the loan route in that case.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Eddie Howe quote -

I’m not going to deny anything you’ve read [about Bournemouth rejecting a bid for King]. Who knows what’s going to happen? Josh is much valued and loved by us and another club has obviously seen how good he is. Speaking as the manager, with a day to go, I would be very reluctant to lose a player of that quality [but] a lot of these things are out of my control. I love him as a player and person. I know what Manchester United means to him with his history with the club. He’s a massive part of out team. He brings that unique pace and strength that he has. He can play an number of positions for us too.

Looks like it could potentially happen.
Watched that this morning, and it was almost as though he's reigned to it happening if United up the bid.

Don't think it will happen mind.