Deleted posts

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
One of my posts was deleted from the Rachel Riley thread…any reason why?

The Corinthian

Supports
A Free Palestine
Condsidering the incel energy towards her at the moment, maybe just now we could do without graphic sexism.
It was a crude-ish joke, which is how all the jokes are round these parts, but it wasn't sexist.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
One of my posts was deleted from the Rachel Riley thread…any reason why?
I would hope you could guess (know) given the content of your post. Even in the general, especially as the tread was obviously teetering on the line from the get go.

The Corinthian

Supports
A Free Palestine
I would hope you could guess (know) given the content of your post. Even in the general, especially as the tread was obviously teetering on the line from the get go.
It was a crude joke but hardly out of place on the site.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
I’ve had post deleted in the Israel Palestine thread and have no idea why. And I’m not saying I didn’t do anything wrong, but I don’t know what it was. So it would be nice to know why.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I’ve had post deleted in the Israel Palestine thread and have no idea why. And I’m not saying I didn’t do anything wrong, but I don’t know what it was. So it would be nice to know why.
If you noticed a particular post deleted its usually because of one of two reasons. To protect the poster from receiving a warning because of something they have posted (thereby allowing them to continue participating in the thread) or to avoid the thread being derailed into lengthy rabbitholes that are not central to the topic.