Delta Airlines throws man off plane for speaking Arabic

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
None of which really has anything to do with what I said, since I actually made no claim about Hillary supporters being smart either. I just picked two recent cases of mass stupidity as examples. Again nice try, thanks for playing. :houllier::rolleyes:

Especially weird when it seems the one trying to create a divide is the youtube prankster in this case.
Yep, the prankster is an asshole and hopefully he will be banned from flying again. You never know if someone with heart problems or whatever is in the plane and shit can go sour pretty fast.

Still, i don't agree with you calling Trump voters or Brexiters as stupid people. Why the hate speech?

They are people whose votes has been shaped by the circumstances. If anything, ignorant would be the right word to describe them.

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
Who is this Joey Salad chap?
Another one of these youtube pranksters who faked a video of black guys wrecking a trump supporter's cars and was then caught on video shooting it.

AXVnee7

I find it hard to believe he was kicked off for just speaking a different language. I really don't think several people would complain that someone is speaking in a language.

Shouting one word in another language can be misconstrued very easily though. It's not the same as having a conversation whether with the guy next to you or on the phone. His previous history pranks just give me the impression he's selectively only filmed the part where he gets kicked out. At the same time I don't want to say it can't be a genuine case. I guess what's really hard to tell is whether his reaction was genuine (regardless of whether they were being disruptive or not), or something he acted in response to a situation he deliberately engineered.

Hopefully we get more insight on this soon. If it's true that done this on purpose, then he should banned from flying for life. It's very serious what he's done, and has far reaching consequences for genuine cases of racism.

I'm not a fan of these 'social experiments' in general. Seems people think they can do what they like, as long as they have a camera filming it!

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Can we please stop calling it social experiments when it's just dicks being dicks to get youtube fame.

Fener1907

He was probably being a knob for his usual dipshit reasons and then chose to make it a race issue after it got out of hand and he'd had a moment to think about all of the potential ad revenue. Sad thing is, he'll probably be making a decent amount off of the entire thing. Smug wonky eyebrow twat.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Adam Salado was not the person who was allegedly victimized for speaking arabic. It was a friend of his who did not know how to react. Saleh merely stood up for his friend

That was not his original story. He changed it afterwards.

He has even monetized the video ffs :lol:

Last edited:

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City

First 30 seconds or so show short info from passengers what was going on.
Unbelievable that this scumbag of a human living has the audacity to "expose" someone:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Guy is a dickhead. He's obviously done more than simply spoken - he makes money from antagonising and making things up, which has already been proven in this thread.

Why should anyone be aggravated if somebody counts from 10 to 1 in Arabic? I'm interested to know why.
Because despite it being daft that anyone would actually do that before something happens, it's being purposely distressing and quite clearly joking about having a bomb on a plane.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
That's a load of bullshit.

Racism exist in all parts of life, but getting thrown out for speaking arabic? The airline don't have time for this litigation, defamation and bad press.

There are millions of muslim flying everyday with no problem. They aren't going to throw you out for speaking arabic. As if the Americans can differentiate between arabic and Chinese

Irrational.

He now has over 3 million views on his video revelation. Mission accomplished. He's a talentless nobody but will continue to make $$$$ as long as he has his gullible sheep following and easily clickbaited users to give him the clicks he craves.

We really need to stop giving the stupid publicity. It's happened enough this year already.

ghagua

Hope the cnut gets banned from flying for good. There are Muslims genuinely being victimized, but his stunts will have people thinking twice about believing if it's genuine or not.