Denver Airport

TheReligion

Abusive
For all you Americans who come on the forum and Conspiracy Theorists..

Whats the deal with Denver Airport, as my friend was telling me about some kind of New World Order conspiracy?

Ive seen the artwork and I have to say, it is a little disturbing

Whats the deal?

For anyone interested, Wikipedia Denver Airport - cant be arsed finding you the link. Or just type in it Google.

Iron Stove

Spent almost a day there in February, it was awful. Tell us something about the conspiracy theory..

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
It was built on an old native American burial ground, so I've heard. They had problems buidling the airport. Or maybe that was the original ground and then it was relocated.

The terminal looks like a giant circus tent. I've flown into Denver a couple times and it looks beautiful when snow is covering the ground. At night, the terminal lights up, almost in a white fluorescent appearance.

lynchie

So is there something interesting about it? Other than being the largest US airport with no non-stop flights to Asia (racist)?

TheReligion

Abusive
well there are alot of mysterious things about the airport, too many to list here, I suggest looking it up the writing back your thoughts here

there do seem some strange connections with the masonic order in the airport

why does it go down many floors underground

what is the huge holding compound for

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
So is there something interesting about it? Other than being the largest US airport with no non-stop flights to Asia (racist)?
well, IF you believe the reports (and before anyone attacks me here im not saying that I do or dont) they say that there is a huge underground network below it, enough to house thousands of people. One workman is alleged to have found his way down there by mistake but had to leave because he felt sick from something in the air.

# Even though the area is basically flat (with a stunning view of mountains all around, since it's in a valley), the expense and time was taken to extensively lower some areas and raise others. They moved 110 million cubic yards of earth around. This is about 1/3rd of the amount of earth they moved when they dug out the Panama Canal.
# The airport has a fiber optic communications core made of 5,300 miles of cable. That's longer than the Nile River. That's from New York City to Buenos Aires, Argentina. The airport also has 11,365 miles of copper cable communications network.
# The fueling system can pump 1,000 gallons of jet fuel per minute through a 28-mile network of pipes. There are six fuel hold tanks that each hold 2.73 million gallons of jet fuel. This is somewhere in the "no one will ever ever need this much" range.
# Granite was imported from all over the world - Asia, Africa, Europe, North and South America - and used in making the main terminal floor. This is a ridiculous expense, especially when you're already over budget. They say, "The floor pattern echoes the roof design and subtly reinforces passenger flows". Ah...subliminal messages to move your ass. It might look pretty but would any of us know Chilean granite from Chinese granite? Or care? You can dye rock if it's colors you're after. Cheaper rocks. (I wonder what the "stones have power" people say about this...)
# The huge, main terminal is Jeppesen Terminal, named after Elfrey Jeppesen, who was the first person to create maps specifically for aviation (the company is still in business today). This area is known as the "Great Hall"; it's said this is what the Masons name their meeting place.
It is 900 feet by 210 feet big. This is over 1.5 million square feet of space. All told, there is over 6 million square feet of public space at DIA. The airport brags that they have room to build another terminal and two more concourses and could serve 100 million passengers a year. The airport flew 36 million in 2001.
# The only way to get to the other two concourses/terminals from the Great Hall, or vice versa, is via the airport's train system.
# There are more than 19 miles (30 km) of conveyor belt track, luggage
transport cars and road in their own underground tunnels that move baggage and goods. They're so huge you can drive trucks through them, and some remain unused.
# The entire roof of DIA is made of 15 acres of Teflon-coated, woven fiber glass. The same material is on the inside as a layer, also. The place looks like a bizarre (but kind of cool) scene out of "Dune", comprised of huge, spiked tent-like structures. The material reflects 90% of the sunlight and doesn't conduct heat. So you can't see into the place with radar or see heat signatures

Its possible that this may just be a 'fall back' zone if something like nuclear war was to happen. Im sure most major goverments around the world have some kind of underground system which could house a lot of people.

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
Its possible that this may just be a 'fall back' zone if something like nuclear war was to happen. Im sure most major goverments around the world have some kind of underground system which could house a lot of people.
I vote for this option.

The US government will hardly want to advertise this fact as well, especially if it is a safe nuclear bunker - letting everyone know where you will hide during the apocalypse may just make them target the hiding place as well

lynchie

Sounds like a big ass airport! I like the shelter idea, I guess there's probably a few places like that around the US in case the worst should happen. I wouldn't be too bothered about them naming the big hall "the great hall". Yeah, the Masons use it, but so do lots of other people for a variety of big halls. Many of them certainly not masonic.

golden_blunder

Staff
This is quite interesting actually. There are some seriously weird things on the walls over at the airport;

there are loads of pics of dying women, children. One very interesting painting is of a woman sitting in a cave. Outside the cave you can see a City in rubbles, burning. Trying to tell us something?

lynchie

Oh, actually it is a bit masonic! That whole "most worshipful" thing and the eye are very masonic things. I wouldn't worry though, they're generally just old men with lots of money who enjoy having a little club. They do have some very strange traditions though.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Some very strange, symbolic pictures there.

TheReligion

Abusive
is that really the kind of imagery you would have in an airport visited by men women and children?

the soldier loooks like he is dressed in a Nazi uniform.

many of these murials have now been painted over after people began analysing them - after spending thousands getting them painted, they just paint over them like that...sounds a bit strange

golden_blunder

Staff
is that really the kind of imagery you would have in an airport visited by men women and children?

the soldier loooks like he is dressed in a Nazi uniform.

many of these murials have now been painted over after people began analysing them - after spending thousands getting them painted, they just paint over them like that...sounds a bit strange
it seems very strange that they'd paint those kind of images in the first place, especially if they dont want to draw attention

Rooney gr8

The only requirement for the triumph of evil is fo
well, IF you believe the reports (and before anyone attacks me here im not saying that I do or dont) they say that there is a huge underground network below it, enough to house thousands of people. One workman is alleged to have found his way down there by mistake but had to leave because he felt sick from something in the air.

# Even though the area is basically flat (with a stunning view of mountains all around, since it's in a valley), the expense and time was taken to extensively lower some areas and raise others. They moved 110 million cubic yards of earth around. This is about 1/3rd of the amount of earth they moved when they dug out the Panama Canal.
# The airport has a fiber optic communications core made of 5,300 miles of cable. That's longer than the Nile River. That's from New York City to Buenos Aires, Argentina. The airport also has 11,365 miles of copper cable communications network.
# The fueling system can pump 1,000 gallons of jet fuel per minute through a 28-mile network of pipes. There are six fuel hold tanks that each hold 2.73 million gallons of jet fuel. This is somewhere in the "no one will ever ever need this much" range.
# Granite was imported from all over the world - Asia, Africa, Europe, North and South America - and used in making the main terminal floor. This is a ridiculous expense, especially when you're already over budget. They say, "The floor pattern echoes the roof design and subtly reinforces passenger flows". Ah...subliminal messages to move your ass. It might look pretty but would any of us know Chilean granite from Chinese granite? Or care? You can dye rock if it's colors you're after. Cheaper rocks. (I wonder what the "stones have power" people say about this...)
# The huge, main terminal is Jeppesen Terminal, named after Elfrey Jeppesen, who was the first person to create maps specifically for aviation (the company is still in business today). This area is known as the "Great Hall"; it's said this is what the Masons name their meeting place.
It is 900 feet by 210 feet big. This is over 1.5 million square feet of space. All told, there is over 6 million square feet of public space at DIA. The airport brags that they have room to build another terminal and two more concourses and could serve 100 million passengers a year. The airport flew 36 million in 2001.
# The only way to get to the other two concourses/terminals from the Great Hall, or vice versa, is via the airport's train system.
# There are more than 19 miles (30 km) of conveyor belt track, luggage
transport cars and road in their own underground tunnels that move baggage and goods. They're so huge you can drive trucks through them, and some remain unused.
# The entire roof of DIA is made of 15 acres of Teflon-coated, woven fiber glass. The same material is on the inside as a layer, also. The place looks like a bizarre (but kind of cool) scene out of "Dune", comprised of huge, spiked tent-like structures. The material reflects 90% of the sunlight and doesn't conduct heat. So you can't see into the place with radar or see heat signatures

a very informative description gb..nice 1

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
Nuclear bomb shelter, or secret military command post, just in case a nuclear war kicks off. Most likely.

Either way, it isn't part of a masonic conspiracy to take over the world

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
It's the Illuminati's doing. Illuminati > Masons

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Its a crappy airport that was previously known for having a faulty baggage handling system when it opened a few years ago.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
You sometimes long for the 60's where someone whould have just rolled a huge spliff and said "shit happens" before discussing the possibility of our Universe being a single cell in the fingernail of some pan dimensional being. Plus lots of giggling and pizza.

golden_blunder

Staff
what are your thoughts on it Blunder?

its almost certainly something other than an airport
if i had to lay money on it, my bet would be that its a government shelter of some sort, most likely nuclear. They have to have them somewhere, why not under Denver airport? This is just based on the completely over the top size of it, the cost, the amount of materials used etc.

i have no idea about all the symbolism, whether its intended or not. I don't pretend to know anything about the masons, their beliefs or their goals. Some of those pictures are seriously freaky though and not what I'd want to see traveling through an airport!

comlag

John Travolta was allowed to fund part of it in the name of Scientology. In return they got to have a big underground meeting place and paint lots of weird shit.

Maybe.

Rooney gr8

The only requirement for the triumph of evil is fo
the date at the bottom of the pyramid is 1776, the date the illuminati were formed.
the 3 main protocols layed out in their intention are..
*to overthrow the power of the monarchs.
*to overthrow the power of organised religion.
*the emancipation of women.

this is a good foundation and something the world needed/needs imho.

also there are 13 layers of blocks in the pyramid, which symolises truth and rebelion..like judas iscariot who became the 13th apostle, the only one who new the real truth about jesus' message, allegedly.
what would i know anyway...just wanted to contribute to this thread after beating the chelski scum...

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
Told you it was the Illuminati. It's probably just one gigantic orgy underneath Denver Airport, lucky cnuts

Hectic

Supports
30fps
This still strikes me as very weird.

I've been thinking about it for the last few days, why did they make this so public?

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Especially in a place that doesn't really warrant it. I mean, an Airport.......Why would you choose to have that there? Some of the pictures are extremely strange, considering that the people who see them would be families and children.

TheReligion

Abusive
It is undoubtedly strange
Now it has been brought to the public attention many of these expensive murials have been painted over.
As GB said though, even the plans for the airport, budgeting and sheer scale of it are outrageous. Would quite like to see it for myself.