Denzel Dumfries

simplyared

Never heard of the guy before the Euros. 25 yrs old, in his prime. Great attacking right wing back. We must go for him as a replacement for AWB asap!

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Because buying players solely based on their form at an international tournament always ends well. Just ask Liverpool legend El Hadji Diouf.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Limited technically. Fanbase would soon get fecked off with him after seeing him make an arse of his 10th crossing attempt of the game.

alsabi

He must be doing something right as there's a town in Scotland named after him already

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Yarmolenko scored and assisted earlier. That's our right hand side fixed for the next 4-5 years.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Because buying players solely based on their form at an international tournament always ends well. Just ask Liverpool legend Milan Baros.
Didn't they also buy two one or two Senegal players straight after a world Cup too? One was definitely Diouf.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I don’t think he’s any kind of special threat attacking wise, his final ball isn’t that special and he’s not exactly picking locks against well drilled defenses. Their system allows him to pretty much camp inside the opposing teams box and international defenses aren’t nearly as well drilled as club teams who practice week in week out. For the goals he scored, he’s also missed his fair share of chances especially in the first half of the first game.

The fullback that does look some quality is Owen Wijndal.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Dumfries > Washington
Aww, you motherfeckers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you bitches. Huh. You think you can do this shit... @T00lsh3d . You think you can do this to me? You motherfeckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. SHU program, ninja. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the feck do you think you're fecking with? I'm the police, I run shit around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfecker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me. That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't, feck. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherfecking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Aww, you motherfeckers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you bitches. Huh. You think you can do this shit... @T00lsh3d . You think you can do this to me? You motherfeckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. SHU program, ninja. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the feck do you think you're fecking with? I'm the police, I run shit around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfecker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me. That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't, feck. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherfecking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me.
Solid effort. Keeping yourself up to date

ArjenIsM3

Oldies goldies just like you

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Absolutely love the guy. But yeah he's basically like Tony Valencia with less crossing ability, slightly less technique and marginally less pace. A great strong athlete with fantastic drive and stamina, aggressive and fantastic mentality.

He's stated in interviews that he would really like to play in England someday, Everton has been mentioned because their DoF Marcel Brands used to be at PSV. Personally I feel there's so many players like him in the PL though, and the physical standards in the PL are higher than anywhere else. He would fit in well but at the same time he wouldn't be anything truly special. So in that regard maybe Italy, Spain, Germany or France would be a much better choice for him.

AC Milan was interested in him before and I feel like he could play for most of the real top teams in Italy. But I think PSV is very keen to cash in big on him, so they'll be steering him towards the highest bidder which would normally be a PL club.

Oranges038

That's the one. What a throwback. I remember being worried because Senegal has a v good world Cup showing, and the two turned out to be shite.
Pretty much every player they signed round then turned out to be shite.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Replace a RB we spent 50m on with someone the OP hadn't heard of 2 weeks ago, fecking hell people don't even bother to hide their stupidity now do they :lol:

CallyRed

If we had LVG in charge, you bet we would have been linked with him, de roon, Weghorst. The lot.

TheReligion

Abusive
:lol:

Green_Red

Never heard of the guy before the Euros. 25 yrs old, in his prime. Great attacking right wing back. We must go for him as a replacement for AWB asap!
Never heard of him before, you see him play one game in Euros and you think he should replace AWB? :houllier:

simplyared

Replace a RB we spent 50m on with someone the OP hadn't heard of 2 weeks ago, fecking hell people don't even bother to hide their stupidity now do they :lol:
It's enough for me to have seen the way he's contributed to Hollands two wins so far. He's been a key player for them. Call it stupidity if you like but facts are AWB is no attacking RB. He just holds up play going forward. Dumfries is a natural attacking wing back who would work well and improve our attacking options on the right flank.
If I could choose I'd have Kimmich but that's not the way it works!

Last edited:

Glorio

Ok boss, and while we're at it, we'll sack all the scouts :)