Desire Doue

jesperjaap

Buy and loan to Nice
Dont get the "he should moveto someone to develophim" let alone loaning him out comments.

Like Mainoo inour midfield, Doue walks into the current side on either flank. Lots of development ouf course, but he is as good a prospect as Mainoo and already better than our current options and those we are getting linked with.

Maybe rough around the edges, but this thread reminds me of the Camavinga one a couple of years ago....if youre good enough, your old enough

next_number_seven

Dont get the "he should moveto someone to develophim" let alone loaning him out comments.

Like Mainoo inour midfield, Doue walks into the current side on either flank. Lots of development ouf course, but he is as good a prospect as Mainoo and already better than our current options and those we are getting linked with.

Maybe rough around the edges, but this thread reminds me of the Camavinga one a couple of years ago....if youre good enough, your old enough
Sir Jim said in an interview that the challenge is to find the next Mbappe not just sign Mbappe.

So this seems the right type of signing.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Never seen the guy play, hadn't even heard of him a few days ago, but these are the type of links I'm happy with.
Buying up the talent who have a lot to prove, whether they work out is another thing, but how many of our big name signings have worked

thomas porter

Watched some of his YouTube clips and he reminds me a bit of Moussa Dembele from Fulham and Tottenham with his ability to break the lines with his dribbling from central positions. Seems like the kind of player who would probably play out wider until he matures with his decision making and then becomes a center midfielder full time.

bosskeano

definitely the young type of player that we should be looking to purchase....not these 100m quid players who also come with big salaries

redNATION

definitely the young type of player that we should be looking to purchase....not these 100m quid players who also come with big salaries
Him, Yoro, Neves - if Ineos were to take the approach of buying the best young players and giving a manager 2-3 years to develop and build the team, then I think they can ask for patience, we’ve tried the other strategy of buying ready made players for huge money and salary and hasn’t worked. We’ve already got Hjolund, Garnacho and Mainoo to get started, and potentially others coming through like Kambwala and Amass.

bosskeano

Him, Yoro, Neves - if Ineos were to take the approach of buying the best young players and giving a manager 2-3 years to develop and build the team, then I think they can ask for patience, we’ve tried the other strategy of buying ready made players for huge money and salary and hasn’t worked. We’ve already got Hjolund, Garnacho and Mainoo to get started, and potentially others coming through like Kambwala and Amass.
i'd rather see us go that route and bring in these exciting young talents. it may mean missing out on the top four again until they mature but fecking hell we finished 8th this season so what's the difference

young players like Doue, Yoro, Neves, Frimpong...would be exciting to see them with garnacho, hojlund, mainoo

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Doue have the desire to come here though? Class joke, I know.

Andersons Dietician

He’d probably make sense as an understudy to Bruno. I’d imagine once Bruno is done we’ll move away from the type of player he is and play a more traditional 4-3-3 and Doue would fit in to that system.