Television Dexter | New Blood finale has now aired. Avoid the thread until you've watched it

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Either he kills Debra, or attempts to and pulls out last minute. Maybe his son walks in on him killing somebody, but I'm not sure how that would come about.

He will question his true motives and be torn on his original decision to kill Debra..

I don't think he'll kill himself, I think they will point to it and have it leading that way but with a 'twist' at the end.

Perhaps Lumen will return to kill him?
Hannah McKay looks she is still going to be around and she probably wants revenge on Dexter or maybe Deb will kill him. I don't think Lumen will be back.

walsh

Hopefully they will finish the series with a great season.

Really hope so, the show deserves to go out on a high. It's really been something different and there have been several shows using similar concepts since it began which in itself shows recognition to the quality of the show.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
It would seem the first episode leaked. I'm "acquiring" it right now, terrible business indeed.

JP77

I downloaded it from a private tracker. It's real, I'll have a look for it on a reliable public tracker, so I can report them.

I've looked for some public one's to report, can't seem to find any.

You should maybe give us the private info so we can report them? I'll get on the phone to my mate who works for the FBI.

JP77

Yeah I came across it now, but none via torrent so it's about an hour and a half wait to check that it's real so that I can report it to the police tonight. Comes with screenshots so appears so and yeah, it's a webrip and edited all the nudity and language out.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
It's blatantly an intentional leak to get you to buy Showtime. It blurs out boobs etc and says "Buy Showtime to see what you're missing".

Here's a spoiler for you: We get to see Angel's sister's tits. I forget her name, I'm going to guess it's Jamie?

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Will have to leave it for a bit. Dunno if it's because so many people are watching it but they've been slow streams so far.

TheBest

SPNTBP
It's blatantly an intentional leak to get you to buy Showtime. It blurs out boobs etc and says "Buy Showtime to see what you're missing".

Here's a spoiler for you: We get to see Angel's sister's tits. I forget her name, I'm going to guess it's Jamie?
:drool:

KingEric7

This really is the stupidest police department possible. :lol:

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Jamie has to be the most useless character on the series, obviously got the part via the casting couch. When she joined the cast, the series tanked - coincidence?

Dante

Average bang
Everything should be in spoilers because this hasn't aired yet. Luckily I've only skim read a couple of posts so haven't picked up on anything significant.

JP77

Good opener.

Charlotte Rampling looks like she'll be a fantastic addition for the final season.

Appears the beginning of Dexter's downfall begins here too. Think this episode all but confirmed that he's dying at the end of this season.

But like I said, Deb is as interesting too. She killed La Guerta and she's known about Dexter for quite sometime now. feck knows what they're going to do with her come the end. Double death?

Oh and I forgot to add. If that cnut Quinn isn't dead by the time this show finishes I'll be pissed right off.

KingEric7

"She said inserted herself" :lol:

Was decent in the end I thought. There's the standard stuff you've just got to take in your stride (the dialogue between Dexter and Deborah for example is making me cringe a lot) but the episode got better as it went along. The neuroscientist woman looks a good addition and a much needed boost of smarts to that department. Seriously, that place is full of absolute morons. It's like they've all been vigorously brainwashed not to suspect Dexter. You could almost see the robotic, automated response in Batista when he immediately brushed aside La Guerta's papers on Dexter and Deborah.

Retirantmobs

Stokke Stalker - smells of fish
"She said inserted herself" :lol:

Was decent in the end I thought. There's the standard stuff you've just got to take in your stride (the dialogue between Dexter and Deborah for example is making me cringe a lot) but the episode got better as it went along. The neuroscientist woman looks a good addition and a much needed boost of smarts to that department. Seriously, that place is full of absolute morons. It's like they've all been vigorously brainwashed not to suspect Dexter. You could almost see the robotic, automated response in Batista when immediately brushed aside La Guerta's papers on Dexter and Deborah.
She knows Dexter from his child hood, maybe helped Harry develop his code, think she could ultimately bring Dexter down think she may outfox Dexter with her smarts. Glad Debs hasn't gone totally off the rails, think some of it was a show while undercover.