g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Di Marzio: United looking for a new striker

He didn't play much and that's why he asked to leave. He'll want a starting position. If we want a bench option, search elsewhere.
I don’t disagree. But if he does come, he will be second choice, he won’t be starting ahead of Martial - although will provide far more competition than Ighalo.

el3mel

I don’t disagree. But if he does come, he will be second choice, he won’t be starting ahead of Martial - although will provide far more competition than Ighalo.
He won't agree to the bench option that's the point. Thus this signing doesn't make sense and if people expecting him to agree to a bench option for Martial after he refused to be so for Icardi, they much be joking.

Lots of problems will happen. Better to stay away.

He won't agree to the bench option that's the point. Thus this signing doesn't make sense and if people expecting him to agree to a bench option for Martial after he refused to be so for Icardi, they much be joking.

Lots of problems will happen. Better to stay away.
Martial is a better player than Icardi, but think he would get more opportunities at Utd. But he would be second choice, and I don’t think he would take that option. However, the fact he’s not got a club a week before the deadline shows his options are limited.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Looks like Woodward has reached his usual “try and sign anyone who is offered to us” stage in the window then

jackal&hyde

Madrid would be silly to let Jovic go. He is a top talent that just had a difficult season.

dinostar77

The fixture list is so congested this season that a Cavani or Jovic would get plenty of games and would start many of them.

Jovic is a talent who has lost his way, I've not seen enough of him at his club before Madrid to know what a confident Jobic could be like. Madrid are desperate to get rid of him.

Cavani, would bring bags of experience and leadership to the dressing room. We have one of the youngest squads in the PL. It would also be a fantastic opportunity for our forwards to learn from one of the best strikers in europe of the past decade.

croadyman

You would think the likes of Ducker & Stone will have flattened this already if there was no interest whatsoever

Bulldogg

Jovic is more suited to the EPL he's a legit top end talent, I mean he scored 5 goals in one Bundesliga game not that long ago

Real defiantly won't sell him to us it would only be a loan knowing if he preforms they can ask for crazy money later on. His potential selling price and his current wages are reason's I don't see him being loaned out to Roma. Inter has too many strikers unless one of them is sold so out of the teams being mentioned I think its between us and Milan.

King Andow

We should go for one of Ben Yedder or Kramaric, would be perfect. Both reliable goal scorers, capable of competing with Martial, experienced (including UCL) but not old, without Europe football this season and no concerns with injuries. Shouldn't be too expensive and can't see them turning down United too.

Samrat Mazumdar

We should go for one of Ben Yedder or Kramaric, would be perfect. Both reliable goal scorers, capable of competing with Martial, experienced (including UCL) but not old, without Europe football this season and no concerns with injuries. Shouldn't be too expensive and can't see them turning down United too.
This probably would be too much for Woody- Judge to fathom

Rolaholic

Well that was a nice idea while it lasted...

Wouldn't be opposed to bringing in someone like Dembele from OL instead if Cavani's wage demands are too much but I doubt they'd be open to a loan.

Rolaholic

I don’t think we’ll get a striker.
Yea think we'll most likely end up waiting for January after Ighalo leaves

Would be nice if we had brought in a starting RW this window allowing Mason to be a backup striker option but seems we'll be rolling with just Ighalo again