Diablo 3 - Rise of the Necromancer

Castia

Just picked it up on PS4. I've played it a bit on PC but I like the idea of chilling on the sofa while collecting them loots!

On PC I have a wizard, monk and Barb at max level, not sure what class to start on this, anybody know what classes are strong (op!) at the moment?

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
If I want to start again with a new character, is it like a new game plus, where loot will still be in the container and the black smith still upgraded?

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I did try and start a new game with a character last night but it said it would overwrite my current game. So I guess I need to complete the 5 acts first (I'm only on act 2)

Castia

I'll be playing on PS4 later, Currently level 13 I think.

How smooth is the gameplay though, I played this on PC at 60 fps and it was great but playing it on a big tv is something else they have done a great job with the port/optimization.

Skizzo

I'll be playing on PS4 later, Currently level 13 I think.

How smooth is the gameplay though, I played this on PC at 60 fps and it was great but playing it on a big tv is something else they have done a great job with the port/optimization.
I only just started and played briefly...think I'm level 4 or 5. How does it work jumping back and forth between single player and multiplayer?

Castia

I only just started and played briefly...think I'm level 4 or 5. How does it work jumping back and forth between single player and multiplayer?

I haven't tried on PS4 but if its the same PC then its seamless, you can enter and leave anybody's game at any point. If somebody joins your game the monsters get stronger, when they leave they go back to normal.

Skizzo

I haven't tried on PS4 but if its the same PC then its seamless, you can enter and leave anybody's game at any point. If somebody joins your game the monsters get stronger, when they leave they go back to normal.
Awesome. Well if you want to play later on, just let me know. I'm in the US, so not sure if the time zones will be an issue.

JackXX

@Randall Flagg something just came into my game and destroyed me and it had your PSN name :lol: I hadn't died for ages either :(

How does the multiplayer work then?

Castia

I bought the last copy from Grainger Games as well, the women on the till commented how it's selling out everywhere.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
PSN taking the piss, wont accept my credit card info, and paypal want security stuff, ID etc, sent it but they aint accepted it yet. Shot off angry emails left right and centre. Pure bullshit.

Kallech33

My happy place. Where I kill more than time.
Losing that was the best thing the game has done!
This. The two auction houses almost ruined the game because it was almost impossible to get a legendary or set item to drop.
I'm was very happy that the game was finally 'Diablo3-RoS the action-RPG'™ and not not 'Diablo3 the market simulation (in which you can kill monsters but it's pointless)'™.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Just starting this now. Offline obv as all the crap with PSN and the DDOS attack. Can't even claim my free legendary item:(

Bebe

I played a good 7 hours of this yesterday. Still a great game and I actually think I prefer the controller to the mouse and keyboard. They've done a great job bringing the game to consoles.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Played about an hour or so today, level 6, and done 2 missions I think. Loving it all ready. Will be fun with more people.

MalibuKen

So I started a new game as a Crusader on expert. I'm level 51 and i'm on act 5.

Compared to when I had this on PS3 (without the expansion) I'm levelling up so so quickly!

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I felt levelling seemed a bit fast too, also, getting some insane drops for my level imo, got a shield for a crusader early on with 55 def and magic attributes. Playing as a barb at the moment though.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Anyone any idea what the 3rd icon is in inventory?you have a sword with up/down arrows, a shield with the same, then another icon with the same, not sure what that one is for though.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
So I started a new game as a Crusader on expert. I'm level 51 and i'm on act 5.

Compared to when I had this on PS3 (without the expansion) I'm levelling up so so quickly!
I'm level 51 at act 3. Levelling up super quick. Bit too easy even on expert.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I did try and start a new game with a character last night but it said it would overwrite my current game. So I guess I need to complete the 5 acts first (I'm only on act 2)
Eh? Weird... Can't you just press the triangle (on ps4, cant remember xbox one) on your screen where it shows the char to "switch hero" then create a new one by pressing the same button again?