Did Amad make the most badass exit of all time?

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
He celebrated with fans as he walked down the tunnel. Almost as good as dropping his shorts and taking a dirty big crap in the LFC penalty area.

Anustart89

Remember when an Aston Villa player didn't get booked for doing the same thing Amad did to get his first yellow card, then Bruno got a yellow for complaining that he didn't give a yellow card?

matsdf

According to the rules, Amad must have the second yellow card. But I still think that it is a lack of human understanding that Brook chooses to give it in that situation. Amad has been high on adrenalin after the score and forgets the first yellow card. It is human and the referee could have shown human understanding in that situaton.

As I understand it, this yellow card rule was made so that you were free to see players flash their torsos when scoring. But Amad was wearing a long-sleeved shirt underneath.
It was made to curb time wasting, mostly. And to disencourage "excessive" celebration, whatever that means. I don't think shirt/torso has ever mattered.

Oscar Bonavena

It was badass, and it should have been more or less the last kick of the match, but unfortunately that Scouse bastard of a ref managed to pull 4 more minutes out of his arse where we were a man down!

Could've backfired on us, but all's well that ends well!

Scarecrow

Having a week off
If I’m being really reaaaally harsh, I didn’t like the celebration at all. Last minute extra time winner in the cup against Liverpool… I want a full sprint to the hoardings and jump into the crowd. Lamp a steward, kiss a ball boy. Get sent off like that. The whole ‘slowly walking whilst holding up my own shirt’ shit was all a bit Ballotelli/Tevez. Not the time for it. Aesthetically underwhelming for such an important moment. That crying kid in the crowd is doing most of the emotional heavy lifting on the footage.
I agree. He deserved the card for the twatty celebration.

Rodgerzzz

4D Chess... Amad knew by getting a second yellow we would be reduced to 10 men and could factually say we beat the Scousers 4-3 with 10 men, only augmenting their pain & multiplying their salty tears.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Man called game and went to have his iftar.

"You can handle it from here lads, Imma bounce"

red_de_pologne

A bit like Macheda, kid has a place in history.

Funnily enough he admitted post match that he forgot he was already on a yellow, otherwise wouldn't take his shirt off.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
According to the rules, Amad must have the second yellow card. But I still think that it is a lack of human understanding that Brook chooses to give it in that situation. Amad has been high on adrenalin after the score and forgets the first yellow card. It is human and the referee could have shown human understanding in that situaton.

As I understand it, this yellow card rule was made so that you were free to see players flash their torsos when scoring. But Amad was wearing a long-sleeved shirt underneath.
Brook cares more about his match grade (and rightly so) than letting Amad off the hook. It was an easy yellow card resulting in red, I suspect his hierarchy would have asked him questions if he didn't give it