Did he really play for them?

El cangrejo

Supports
FC Luzern
Am I supposed to be surprised that Turkish people play football?
More that every Turkish footballer has at some point made a few completely unmemorable appearances for either Internazionale or Blackburn Rovers.

El cangrejo

Supports
FC Luzern
Which led me to discover that Colin Kazim “Kâzım Kâzım” Richards now plays for Corinthians after spells at Feyenoord and Celtic

I Am Zlatan

Alexander Helb at Barca.. granted I remember him being good, just weird to me for some reason.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham

Bound to have been mentioned before. There was a story we could of actually signed him at one point.... alas we didn't :lol:. Loved that kit too.

poleglass red

Didier Six at Villa, remember him being a decent player, won the Euro 84 with France.
And on his debut, Villa beat us 3-0.
I always remember his name, he played back in the day in one of those indoor 5 or 6 aside tournaments they used to show on tv

montpelier

Fernando Hierro

439 games for Real Madrid, 89 apps for Spain,

La Liga: 1989–90, 1994–95, 1996–97, 2000–01, 2002–03
Copa del Rey: 1992–93
Supercopa de España: 1990, 1993, 1997, 2001
UEFA Champions League: 1997–98, 1999–2000, 2001–02
Intercontinental Cup: 1998, 2002
UEFA Super Cup: 2002

29 games for Bolton Wanderers

Red Stone

He just signed for PSG, and it blows my mind that he once played for Arsenal. Don't remember that at all.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Probably been done already since we have 19 pages, but here's Dino Baggio, famously of Blackburn Rovers:

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Nigel Reo-Coker played for Start, in the second tier in Norwegian football, for 2 months the 2017 season

Also add John Carew, the most overrated Norwegian football player ever, played for Valencia (84 matches 20 goals), Roma (loan - 20 matches, 6 goals), Besiktas (24 matches, 13 goals), Lyon(35 matches, 10 goals), Aston Villa(113 matches, 37 goals), Stoke (loan - 10 matches, 1 goal), and West Ham(19 matches, 2 goals).
Quite amazing career, considering he's a striker with worse technique than Fellaini, and scored very few goals anywhere he went.
I do know many people disagree with my opinion on him, but they are just wrong, and that's it :lol:

Red Stone

Every man and his dog had their career die out in anonymity at Blackburn, it seems. Salgado is another one.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Dunno if they've been mentioned before, but Gattuso at Rangers and Materazzi at Everton:

Italian calciatori didn't usually venture abroad in the years gone by because of the incredible strength of the domestic leagues in terms of money and competitiveness - as well as a myriad cultural and traditional reasons, so it's a tad bit surprising these World Cup + Champions League winners played at those clubs at a relatively young age before eventually moving to Milan and Internazionale - where they played the best football of their careers.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Dunno if they've been mentioned before, but Gattuso at Rangers and Materazzi at Everton:

Italian calciatori didn't usually venture abroad in the years gone by because of the incredible strength of the domestic leagues in terms of money and competitiveness - as well as a myriad cultural and traditional reasons, so it's a tad bit surprising these World Cup + Champions League winners played at those clubs at a relatively young age before eventually moving to Milan and Internazionale - where they played the best football of their careers.
Gattuso met his wife in Scotland. Imagine having a Glaswegian wife? The guy really is one tough fecker.