Diego Costa at it again

Zexstream

Anti-anti-racist
Reading on facebook he spat at the Ref?

Any truth?

Edit

Watched the video, yep he spat.

Considering everything it should be a 6 month ban.....but i bet it wont be.

Nucks

RT History Department
It look to me like he accidentally tripped while his mouth was open.

Honestly, it could happen to anyone. He was nuzzling his neck moments earlier, it was a heart warming display, affectionate even.

I fault the grounds keeper for this, if the pitch surface was high quality and smooth, Costa wouldn't have tripped while necking him and accidentally fallen tooth first into his neck. Shame, shame on those grounds men. Besmirching the name of a good man.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Honestly, it could happen to anyone. He was nuzzling his neck moments earlier, it was a heart warming display, affectionate even.

I fault the grounds keeper for this, if the pitch surface was high quality and smooth, Costa wouldn't have tripped while necking him and accidentally fallen tooth first into his neck. Shame, shame on those grounds men. Besmirching the name of a good man.
:lol: I've read this on RAWK a couple of times.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form

:lol:

Tarrou

Someone should do a study of how many times he deserves to be sent off in a season. He had at least 3 red cards worth today :lol:

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
:lol:

He's on a different level to Suarez. I'm not excusing Suarez's racism, as there's no excuse for that, but his biting problem was that of someone with clear mental issues... Costa is just a massive C U Next Tuesday.

arthurka

A raving loon. Hope he gets the same treatment as some of the players have got for, spitting, biting and heading other people.

kps88

I've watched it about 10 times and still can't figure out what he's doing with his mouth. I'm pretty sure he didn't end up biting Barry though. It's like he's trying to eat some air. Or he thought for a split second about biting him and then tried to make it look like he was yawning or just trying to say something. All topped off by the cringey embrace at the end.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
he spat on the floor, and it's just the angle that makes it look anywhere near the ref

did a little bit of head butting though, surprised Barry didn't fall to the floor whimpering to secure him a straight red.
he was definitely tempted to bite, but in the end just did some nuzzling and whispering some sweet nothings into the neck, before a nice friendly hug

C'est Moi Cantona

The game nowadays is so prim and proper, and for me it needs more characters, villains, and dare I say it cheats, it's all just got a bit boring in recent years, and for that I applaud Diego Costa for been a break from the norm.

He gives you a bit of passion about you feel about him, I'm not saying United should go a for a player like him, but bloody hell we sure need a character or two in the team, we have such a bunch of boring feckers atm.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The game nowadays is so prim and proper, and for me it needs more characters, villains, and dare I say it cheats, it's all just got a bit boring in recent years, and for that I applaud Diego Costa for been a break from the norm.

He gives you a bit of passion about you feel about him, I'm not saying United should go a for a player like him, but bloody hell we sure need a character or two in the team, we have such a bunch of boring feckers atm.
I get your sentiments but feck me you have picked the wrong player to make your point!

Robbie Boy

Nah he's just an odious tosser.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool

What a crock of shit. Football doesn't need "characters" like Diego Costa, it needs talented footballers.

westlife4ever

Can't speak for others but in my book what Diego Costa has is not called "character". He's just a thunderc***. There's some difference in between.

We do need character in our team, not cowardness.

C'est Moi Cantona

I get your sentiments but feck me you have picked the wrong player to make your point!
So it seems, but my point stands, and I think from the venom people feel towards Costa I maybe haven't picked the wrong player at all.

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"

Give me a Zidane over a Diego Costa any day of the week ffs!

C'est Moi Cantona

Give me a Zidane over a Diego Costa any day of the week ffs!
I agree, but give me Zidane, Costa, Keane, Le Tiss, Cantona, Ibra, and the lesser memorable players like, Savage, Okocha, Ferguson, etc, to watch, and put some passion/character into the game.

Maybe I'm just a bit jaded with it all, but it seems to me that nobody is any different from the next player nowadays, or I'm struggling to think of any anyway.

jem

We need a Cantona, not a Costa. Craig Bellamy might be another example of the type of player you're referring to. Costa is too much of a diver, and doesn't strike me as the kind of guy you want around when things are going badly.

jem

Costa is clearly talented, to say he isn't is just stupid, he is a player that gets people's bristles up, gets people talking,

I agree, but give me Zidane, Costa, Keane, Le Tiss, Cantona, Ibra, and the lesser memorable players like, Savage, Okocha, Ferguson, etc, to watch, and put some passion/character into the game.

Maybe I'm just a bit jaded with it all, but it seems to me that nobody is any different form the next player nowadays, or I'm struggling to think of any anyway.
It probably doesn't help that we have one of the more boring ensembles playing for us now. Carrick, Blind, Rooney, Smalling - none of them exactly scream 'charisma' when you see them on the pitch, or worse giving interviews after a loss (I refuse to include Mata in the last - how can a cuddly koala be considered boring?)

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It probably doesn't help that we have one of the more boring ensembles playing for us now. Carrick, Blind, Rooney, Smalling - none of them exactly scream 'charisma' when you see them on the pitch, or worse giving interviews after a loss (I refuse to include Mata in the last - how can a cuddly koala be considered boring?)
The first 2 have been around for a while...were they so boring when we were winning trophies?

C'est Moi Cantona

Entertaining? Biting (or trying to) is entertaining? Nope that's just fecking weird. If you want entertaining then scrape the barrel and watch joey barton instead.
See you take it all too seriously, Costa is just playing the pantomime villain, and personally I like him for that.