Diego Maradona | 2018 Performances

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Shit source on twitter claiming he's been rushed to hospital?

Bet it's false. It's fecking sport bible.

FireballXL5

I said at the time last night that it looked like he was off his tits on something. He's so out of shape that a coronary is almost inevitable at some point.

Reactions: Fortitude

Josep Dowling

A National idol for Argentina but seriously he’s has become an embarrassment of a human being.

Bare in mind he’s 57 years old and a Grandad. In the last couple of weeks there has been video footage of him snorting coke on a plane, falling asleep in the stands, being so wasted paramedics have been called to check he’s ok, swearing at opposition supporters. But it’s all celebrated as Lads culture.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
A National idol for Argentina but seriously he’s has become an embarrassment of a human being.

Bare in mind he’s 57 years old and a Grandad. In the last couple of weeks there has been video footage of him snorting coke on a plane, falling asleep in the stands, being so wasted paramedics have been called to check he’s ok, swearing at opposition supporters. But it’s all celebrated as Lads culture.
Not celebrated but for all we know he's partying because of the world cup and just taking it too far. Not as bad as people are making out if so. If this is every day then he has a problem.

ArjenIsM3

I'd just like to remind people of this video. I'm sure the bag of white powder next to him is just powdered sugar.

Absolutely embarrassing. At this rate he won't make it to 60. And he's got nobody to blame but himself.

Jam

The man is well and truly off his rocker.

Far cry from our Sir Bobby.

Hawks2008

Every time Argentina have played the cameras are constantly cutting to him. Kinda sad watching an man killing himself for all to see.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I'd just like to remind people of this video. I'm sure the bag of white powder next to him is just powdered sugar.

Absolutely embarrassing. At this rate he won't make it to 60. And he's got nobody to blame but himself.
If you look at that video closely it’s actually a bottle and a napkin! Got me too at first! He obviously still totally getting out of his head though, he doesn’t really try to hide it does he?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Yeah if by dominating you mean making a complete fool of himself.

StillPlayingFooty

Supports
Liverpool FC
The only realistic scenario he can cap off his 2018 performances is if he ODs after pitch invading to lift the cup with Messi.

He needs intervention badly and I don't mean a Russian steward rugby tackling him when he tries to do that. Although he might still skip and evade like he did vs England back in the day. Combine that with ZZ headbutt and internet explodes.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Fat, doped-out, cheating twat. Never a great in my book: nowhere close to Cruyff or Pele. Not fit to wipe Ronaldo's backside. but, hey, that's just my opinion

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Can't be long until he croaks it.

Obese and taking his heart on a constant rollercoaster of drugs, food and alcohol.

People saying he wouldn't cut it (:smirk:) on the pitch in any era... his only opponent to not doing so would be random drug testing.

I'm not that bothered by what he does in his spare time. He's not harming anybody and a sniff or two is hardly the worst thing a footballer has ever done. None of it takes away from the fact he's still the best to ever play the game.

AaronRedDevil

I lol'd at the thread title
Me too. I was thinking "is he still playing" lol. I'd imagine him being all coked up and start talking to the players in the dressing room. Then just goes mental, grabs a jersey and runs out with the team in the starting 11 :lol:

Carolina Red

Staff

It’s a damned sad sight. He’s going the way of Gascoigne. I don’t understand why some folks seem to celebrate it or excuse it just because he’s an adult.

Sure, he can do what he wants... but that doesn’t mean I should think it’s a good thing.

Red-Jeff

Living his life on his terms, looks like he's enjoying it. Guess that's his prerogative as long as he isn't hurting others. Kind of fun to watch him burn out, looks like a wild ride!

eams conway

Greatest player ever by a mile and it's so so sad to see him going off the rails again . He had got his life back on track after the heart scare I only hope this legend has the right people around him to help

TambourineMan

Supports
Arsenal
If I could live his life at 57 and die at 60 I'd take. Screw being old.

Foxbatt

The best player the world has seen so far. As a human being he may be off his rocker but that's his life so long as he does not harm others.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Greatest player ever by a mile and it's so so sad to see him going off the rails again . He had got his life back on track after the heart scare I only hope this legend has the right people around him to help
I don't think that's even been the case, sadly for Diego. Leeches and sycophants have surrounded him since he was a teenager.