Dimitar Berbatov | 2009/10 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
He's so badly jinxed in front of goal, I doubt he would score even if he's in a brothel

Needs just abit more luck and hopefully a goal to give him back his confidence

I'm always right

sad to see united fans almost enjoying this
( he's still in our shirt, remember )
I think he's been toilet since joining. BUT, I do NOT enjoy this. I wish he was brilliant, I wish he would hit form, I wish we were now 3-0 up.

Don't be silly and think that his United supporting critics actually "enjoy" seeing him do badly! :rolleyes:

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Need to take him off and put Macheda on. The lad scored the winner here last year and probably will do better than Berbatov.

OneUnited24

No-one enjoys it Erica, you're badly misjudging people if you think that

It might even cost us this game at this rate, still only one in it when we should be out of sight
Thats not true, you get the feeling that some people here are happy to see him do badly just so they can say "hey i was right!" Both Nani and Anderson went through the same thing but now its Berbatovs turn.

Hes been piss poor today and its hard to defend that but you do feel a lot of people seem to take some sort of pleasure by it

AllhailManUtd

Manchester United need a minor miracle now, they'r
I think he's been toilet since joining. BUT, I do NOT enjoy this. I wish he was brilliant, I wish he would hit form, I wish we were now 3-0 up.

Don't be silly and think that his United supporting critics actually "enjoy" seeing him do badly! :rolleyes:
Yea I don't think any one is enjoying this. Its more sheer disbelief, to the point where all you can do is laugh, than pure enjoyment

Member 5225

spot feckin on

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
some of you seem to doing rather a good impression of it then
Just because we're not constantly defending him doesn't mean we're not disappointed at his performance. My main concern is that his misses may end up biting us in the arse if Sunderland score.

B Cantona

Desperate
Thats not true, you get the feeling that some people here are happy to see him do badly just so they can say "hey i was right!" Both Nani and Anderson went through the same thing but now its Berbatovs turn.

Hes been piss poor today and its hard to defend that but you do feel a lot of people seem to take some sort of pleasure by it
I don't feel that. Why would I feel that?

Odd

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
He's actually a waste of space. Like, literally a waste of fecking space. And the worst thing is, we payed £30m for him!

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
feck me he's having a shocker. Is he resigned to moving on?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I've been his most ferocious supporter in the newbs but it's hard to defend him these days, pathetic performance today, it seems he doesn't have the necessary confidence to be a Manchester United player.

Spoony

The People's President
I think it's best if he moves on. We won't get more than 15m though. . .but at least it'll give Fergie some funds to strengthen.

EricaNo7

He's actually a waste of space. Like, literally a waste of fecking space. And the worst thing is, we payed £30m for him!
look, no one is disputing that he hasn't exactly been the buy of the century - but i just wish we could all get behind him a bit more.

and he's hardly a waste of space, that's a bit unfair isn't it? - he didn't put the £30m price tag on his head himself - but you seem to think it was a price he came up with by himself!

criticize his failure in front of goal by all means , but don't blame him for the money he cost!

Ixion

Hopefully the sarcastic cheers when he was going off were coming from the Sunderland fans.

Dans

look, no one is disputing that he hasn't exactly been the buy of the century - but i just wish we could all get behind him a bit more.

and he's hardly a waste of space, that's a bit unfair isn't it? - he didn't put the £30m price tag on his head himself - but you seem to think it was a price he came up with by himself!

criticize his failure in front of goal by all means , but don't blame him for the money he cost!
How would "getting behind him" on an internet forum actually make any difference?

B Cantona

Desperate
I support Manchester United, and the best interests of Manchester United

If a player isn't up to the job, it's no disgrace to say so

I support him during the game when I'm there, but this is a forum, where we can talk honestly and frankly about our players

AllhailManUtd

Manchester United need a minor miracle now, they'r

I support him during the game when I'm there, but this is a forum, where we can talk honestly and frankly about our players
Spot on, couldnt care less about berbatov, if he isn't working, he needs to go.

Dans

It might not help but it would show some class. I personally felt sorry for him today.

Not a united player for me but he has my sympathy as he is actually trying its just that mentally he is not up to the job.
Show some class? He should show some class first.

Besides which it's hardly classless to talk about a players shortcomings or lack of production.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He gave a good pass once. 9 rating from me.

Member 5225

precisely

some people just want zombies as fans: no passion, no opinion, no emotion

kundalini

Honestly, how does he get in the team?

If he is still at the club next season, then I hope he is sat on the bench while every other striker gets the opportunity to show what they can do, because we know what Berbatov can contribute and it isn't anywhere close to being good enough.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Bad, bad game from him today, very frustrating. We've been saying he needs a tap in to get his confidence back but it seems he can't even put the easiest of chances away at the moment, I don't know what's going on with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.