Dimitri Oberlin Mfomo

CurryCantona

This club has taken a severe beating from Moyes on every level and might be a good while before we can attract the best youngsters in Europe again...no CL football does not help attracting the games brightest young stars
You're whining just for the hell of it.

eddiebb

gobshite
This club has taken a severe beating from Moyes on every level and might be a good while before we can attract the best youngsters in Europe again...no CL football does not help attracting the games brightest young stars

Ringo 07

Yeah was tongue in cheek...I just enjoy a bit of Moyes bashing every now and again to let off some steam...I actually have the highest respect for him but it just feels therapeutic to slate him every now and again.......a release of frustration....like bitching about a really bad ex bird but with LVG coming in and possibly some top young dutch talents to get the ship back on track...that will feel like meeting a new bird to be able to forget about the last one :)

khoazany

Yeah was tongue in cheek...I just enjoy a bit of Moyes bashing every now and again to let off some steam...I actually have the highest respect for him but it just feels therapeutic to slate him every now and again.......a release of frustration....like bitching about a really bad ex bird but with LVG coming in and possibly some top young dutch talents to get the ship back on track...that will feel like meeting a new bird to be able to forget about the last one :)
This has nothing to do with Moyes, or LVG.

khoazany

Yeah but you gotta love a good bit of Moyes bashing, am I right?
I never want him and his mediocrity anywhere near United but he isn't the one who cause every problem the club has.There are reasons behind this Oberlin story and why we haven't signed anyone abroad for the U18s for two seasons already beside Janko who didn't really play that much for the U18s either.I just don't find it funny to joke about it considering we used to be so good about it just few seasons ago.

Last edited:

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Good post.
I'm joking. It was shit.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Have to bump up this thread because that goal he scored yesterday was insane.
I was wondering why I did not notice him when Utd played against Basel. He did not start.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Is he the same player? We're not listed as having ever been assoicated with him.

*edit - did he ever even sign for us?