Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
He was so good in the first half - picking up the ball from Onana, dragback and starting a phase of play.

He's really come into his own this season, long may it continue.

Reiver

I love his passion and he's put in some excellent performances.
He's probably my player of the season right now.

Vidooq

I watched him vs Derby County in the FA Cup, he played as a right back, and I was sat right next to the Derby bench, so you can hear what the players are saying on this side of the pitch.

Ander Herrera was actually guiding him throughout the game when to step out, when to press, when to fall back. Wasnt sure about him, like, how can a professional player not know his timing. but damn, was I wrong.

To see him now playing at this level. Wow. There was a ball he sent to Wan Bissaka in the first half with his weeker foot, 40 meter pass. That shows the level of confidence he has in him. Plus he didn't put a foot wrong playing inverted.

I love everything about him. Thank you Jose for bringing him in, and thank you AC Milan for not keeping him.

criticalanalysis

I watched him vs Derby County in the FA Cup, he played as a right back, and I was sat right next to the Derby bench, so you can hear what the players are saying on this side of the pitch.

Ander Herrera was actually guiding him throughout the game when to step out, when to press, when to fall back. Wasnt sure about him, like, how can a professional player not know his timing. but damn, was I wrong.

To see him now playing at this level. Wow. There was a ball he sent to Wan Bissaka in the first half with his weeker foot, 40 meter pass. That shows the level of confidence he has in him. Plus he didn't put a foot wrong playing inverted.

I love everything about him. Thank you Jose for bringing him in, and thank you AC Milan for not keeping him.
It's this compilation below at the 1 minute mark. Looks like he also caught Mac Allister on the follow through too, great stuff.

One thing I don't think has been mentioned much is his constant running to make himself available for the easy square pass. Outside of Martinez, everyone else is quite lazy in this aspect and very often give themselves poor angles, which puts pressure on the defence and themselves. Dalot has been extremely unselfish with this and even on overlapping runs.

Malone_Post

He’s had an exceptional season. Quite possibly our player of the season.

I don’t really understand how there’s still people that seemingly don’t rate him?

He’s a fantastic modern day full back.

LDUred

He's a massively important player to us in terms of how Ten Hag wants us to play, almost as important as Lisandro Martinez.

The positional sense that has often been his achilles heel has improved and we're starting to see the ball carrying strengths coming to the fore.

But with Lisandro in the team it will be even more apparent because of how he has the ability to dictate play from the backline.

SATA

He’s developing really nicely. His experience in Serie A has certainly helped as well. Lovely to see a young player gradually develop into a top player in the first team. That cross field pass to AWB with his weaker foot :eek:

Rossa

He's really, really good at playing out from the back and defending one vs. one now. I'd still like to see him improve his crossing and decision making in the final third, but he's become a very good right back. Also really fit and always available. It's one position I feel we don't have to worry about next year.
We only have to go back to last season where he basically struggled against any tricky, quick winger. Now, I'm confident whoever he is up against. Diaz is very quick on the first few yards, yet he only got past Dalot once, and even then, Dalot got back into the game and forced the ball out of play.

He's really good, a complete fullback at this stage!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Surely must be a contender for our player of the season? Maybe alongside Garnacho, Hoijlund?
In this order for me: Dalot, Garnacho, Hojlund, Mainoo, Onana.

Edit: maybe McTominay challenges for fifth, actually.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
The way he has improved since EtH took over is awesome. He is deceptively very quick.

Sylar

Him coming into the middle is very helpful. A lot actually because he can use both feet which makes him less predictable and a great option when playing from the back. His passes are usually good too and mostly have a good weight on them, putting it into the stride of the colleague.
Hes probably even better than the preworld cup form we saw him in. RB could be his for a long time should be stay injury free. Its crazy to think hes only 25 but hes been with us for six seasons. Was sure that loan for him was the end.

Rossa

The way he has improved since EtH took over is awesome. He is deceptively very quick.
Is he even deceptively quick? I'd argue he's our most powerful runner - I can't think of many players in the league who would outsprint him in a foot race. He can still struggle a little against wingers who are very quick on the first five yards, but then he catches up and can use his strength to muscle them off the ball. He struggled with that only last season, but now he's much sharper.

He has improved massively this season. Great player.

Becoming a Gary Neville. Slightly limited player, great attitude, knows what hes good at and does it relentlessly.

flameinthesun

He is an absolute athlete and very solid everywhere else, if he can step up again next season and go up a gear he could potentially be the best RB in the league. He has all the attributes.

Devil81

His passion is that of a leader. I've seen videos of nice interaction with the fans.

I'd rather him be our captain than Bruno.

DavelinaJolie

I was wrong. Guy has really turned a corner, his energy, attitude and technique is really good. A lot less concerned about RB than I was last summer.

thebelfastboy

Player of the season for me. He's managed to step his game up significantly and consistently whilst pretty much everyone around him has been all over the place.

Smart move by Ten Hag not too shift him across to LB yesterday

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Glad people are finally catching on to how good he is. Developing into a complete fullback, an excellent athlete and just a really good footballer all around. Not many have that mix of athleticism, technique, press resistance, dribbling ability, passing ability, work rate, etc. Capable of shooting from range and putting in some great balls too. Oh and he stays fit, can play on the right or left, can tuck in to be an inverted fullback or stay wide... You'd have people on here banging on about splashing the cash to sign him if he was elsewhere, it's time for people to recognize he's the long term right back, set and forget.

ReparableTrack0

He has the right mentality to be a United player. Ronaldo was indeed right when he made those comments. Like some have mentioned already, I think he is going to be our next captain. May he stay injury free for the rest of his career.

saivet

Really good player and potential captain material too. The only two areas of his game I think he could improve on is his final ball (it's decent, but could be improved on) and his concentration as he can be prone to making odd decisions from time to time.

Hughes35

Always liked Dalot and he's now showing it. He's been top class for a good while.

Hopefully he can keep it up and the team can improve with him being a part of it for the next few years.

Grande

I think he’s been more up and down this season than many others seem to think, but the last few games I’m really impressed with him. If the levels shown by the full backs yesterday are representative of the the future (Dalot, Wan Bissaka, Lindelöf, Antony …) we’re sorted for years :D:wenger:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Player of the season for me. He's managed to step his game up significantly and consistently whilst pretty much everyone around him has been all over the place.

Smart move by Ten Hag not too shift him across to LB yesterday
100% our player of the season for me! Our best player under pressure, I love him and let’s focus on left back and leave our RB position alone.

RuudTom83

It seems Dalot is one of the more positive/uplifting players in the dressing room, I don't imagine he would be having a sulk or moan when things go wrong...he belongs in the Martinez category in that sense.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I like how he’s improved his defensive side of the game. That last minute challenge he did a few week ago to stop us conceding again. He always celebrates a clearance aswell like we’ve won the league. Love to see his passion.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Happy for him, and happy to have him. You can tell he loves the game, and works really hard. He's constantly improving and always brings the energy. He celebrates defensive plays, can spot a pass and can whip in a wicked cross. If he can filter out the occasional far post switch off he'd be top top class.

Orange Tree

Always prefer him to AWB on the right, because he progresses the ball better and takes up good spot when he moves to the middle of the pitch.

If he improves his crossing and cut out his mandatory stupid pass to the opposite team every match, he will be the best RB in PL in no time.

thepolice123

Said from the very start that we have a proper player in here. He plays like a machine these days. Not only is he technically sound and it seems like is at his physical best. Has a great engine and is extremely strong. Looks impossible to bully.