g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Dishonoured

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Blatantly only playing it cause I said that :lol:

and yeah it was a really really shit joke.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
The new Thief looks boring in comparison to Dishonored which with all DLC's doesn't feels that short as many critics said.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
The new Thief looks boring in comparison to Dishonored which with all DLC's doesn't feels that short as many critics said.
I just wish the game was extra long because I loved it so much, and would have gladly played it if it was twice or thrice as long.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I just wish the game was extra long because I loved it so much, and would have gladly played it if it was twice or thrice as long.
Did you tried modding the game at some point ? There are few mods that can expand gameplay a bit like adding even more realism plus total overhaul of the difficulty.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Did you tried modding the game at some point ? There are few mods that can expand gameplay a bit like adding even more realism plus total overhaul of the difficulty.
To be honest I have no idea what modding is?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Really hope we see a Dishonoured 2 on PS4 - Great game.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Is there confirmation or any word on this?
So far there's more rumors but it's rather obvious we will see that in 2016 on all platforms.

First one was a great selling hit also on PS3 so there's no escaping from Playstation 3/4 release.

Last edited:

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Enjoying the game, Olly?
Yeah it's really cool so far. I've found it a bit frustrating at times when it comes to hiding. In Arkham Asylum or Manhunt for example, when your "hidden" it's pretty much impossible to be found until you move or make a sound, but in this it seems as though enemies can still spot you at times which gets a bit annoying at certain points, but that might just be because I'm still getting used to it.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
I loved it when it came out, and still held up when I played it before. Can't believe the recent Thief game ended up looking more derivative than this did!

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Scout
WTF? Last night when I finished for the night I had just got Emily after killing those two brothers and we'd gone back to place where The Hound Pits Pub is, now I've just turned it on and my current mission is to eliminate the High Overseer Campbell. I did that ages ago FFS.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Scout
Nevermind, I went to Load Game and the autosave from when I finished last night was there, for some reason it loaded a different one when I chose to continue.

That's a relief :lol:

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
How did that work then when there are missions where you specifically have to kill people? EG: Poisoning the bald guy's drink, and killing that guy's two brothers?
If I remember correctly the ones that have to die at the end of a level are not included in the trophy

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Scout
Just finished it, thought it was pretty damn cool. It got pretty dark at the end though, so I'm guessing I killed way too many people :lol:

I should probably get some sleep now :yawn:

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Scout
I've been playing it for hours again tonight. I've been replaying the missions trying to not kill anyone or get spotted at all. So far I've done the first two

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
I've been playing it for hours again tonight. I've been replaying the missions trying to not kill anyone or get spotted at all. So far I've done the first two
How good is it? So much fun.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
If I remember correctly the ones that have to die at the end of a level are not included in the trophy
@Olly

I am sure you can complete those missions without killing those characters. I know with the brothers you can arrange for them to be taken captive and sold into slavery - at one of their own plantations no less.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Scout
How good is it? So much fun.
Yep it definitely is, very awesome.

@Olly

I am sure you can complete those missions without killing those characters. I know with the brothers you can arrange for them to be taken captive and sold into slavery - at one of their own plantations no less.
Yeah when I was replaying that missions last night I found Slackjaw and he was going to arrange that for me if I helped him out with something. Also with the High Overseer Campbell mission I took him to the interrogation room and branded him rather than killing him.