Do Manchester United need a dog?

Kellyiom

I’m gonna go against the grain of the thread and point out that there are several animals that research shows can affect and regulate emotional patterns in humans, and it makes great sense to use anything that can give marginal gains. I’ve been privy to therapeutical work with horses, and it can change the chemiatry of cooperation in very real ways.
I love all the comedy but I have to agree, sportsmen/women are very individual generally, even in a team, but this kind of thing can help reduce stress so it's kept for the pitch and focused on team goals.

jem

I’m gonna go against the grain of the thread and point out that there are several animals that research shows can affect and regulate emotional patterns in humans, and it makes great sense to use anything that can give marginal gains. I’ve been privy to therapeutical work with horses, and it can change the chemiatry of cooperation in very real ways.
I imagine there are those who will bridle at this suggestion…

jem

Arteta is so cringe
Incredibly cringe. For some reason, I get regular Arsenal posts popping up in my IG suggestions, and they are all so cringey - “Holding is going to Sevilla - I want nothing but the best for this man…”; “We’re so lucky to have Edu…”, etc

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
i don't know about this dog idea, The Glazers would count it as an asset and add another 0.5 billion to the sale price.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
Incredibly cringe. For some reason, I get regular Arsenal posts popping up in my IG suggestions, and they are all so cringey - “Holding is going to Sevilla - I want nothing but the best for this man…”; “We’re so lucky to have Edu…”, etc
Remember that story where Arteta explained to his team during half time how Edison invented the light bulb? Those geniuses lapped it up and turned the match around. Feckin Edison

NICanRed

We already have Harry the horse but I don’t see any change of chemistry!

m1tch

Shame we sold Spaniel James, he just loved running around all day.

lex talionis

In the US, college football teams trot out actual live animals onto the field before the game. Various universities have bulldogs, Texas has an actual longhorn cattle and Colorado brings out a buffalo.

The USC Trojans have a white horse by the name of Traveler as their mascot, although they more famously have a guy dressed up like a Roman centurion (who rides Traveler around the field and sticks his shiny sword into the turf) even though The Men of Troy is a nod to Troy of the Trojan War, which had nothing to do with the Roman Republic or Roman Empire.

Yorke to Cole

Yes, an American Pitbull Terrier....to chase away the Glazers.

Then I would use him/her to roam around the executives office to make sure that people were making decisive decisions.