Do we have the best player reveal videos?

villain

Hates Beyoncé
They can easily gain Youtube revenue if they have one. I need to pitch them!
I’m not sure we know how much to pay them as a salary to be honest, because as a videographer how many hits you get is like advertising your CV worldwide, and a brand as big as ours if our videos are consistently getting say 300-400k hits (Sanchez video is well on its way to 6m views in about 12 hours), then they’ll constantly be asked for.
I remember when my friend worked on content for us, he was telling me that his exposure quadrupled and really propelled him to working with much bigger brands and celebrities afterwards - and because of that he took a slightly lower pay than he normally would.

Ultimately, I think the infrastructure behind the scenes is still quite rigid and archaic - were still adapting to the modern era

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Looking back, the Pogba one doesn't seem as good as it did originally (to me, anyway). It was the climax of excitement of what felt like an epic chase to get him, and then it happening at such a time. It was quite explosive. In isolation 18 months on, it doesn't quite have the same punch to it. Where as that Sanchez video is a bit more subtle, I reckon looking back on it in 18 months time, it'll still be pretty cool.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Definitely. We are brilliant at announcing new players.

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
Think the only better one is the RedCafe one mixing it with DT. I reckon that was @Slops. Major props for breaking the Internet there!
Guilty :lol:

I've woken to to find a lot of my mates are being tagged in it, by their other mates, from third party uploads

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I can't help but feel if Liverpool put out that Sanchez video with one of their signings we'd all be cringing like mad. I can't deny I liked it though.

midnightmare

Guilty :lol:

I've woken to to find a lot of my mates are being tagged in it, by their other mates, from third party uploads
Can well imagine. Just shared your post and tagged a bunch of United supporting mates! I wonder what we could come up with if we were to land Ozil...or Hazard? :lol:

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Rewatching that Pogba one reminds me how gassed I was when seeing it just as he was announced. Gass levels were at an all-time high.

The Alexis one was legendary. The way he takes a deep breath when he gets on the pitch sent chills down my spine. This guy is a massive part of the jigsaw to bring the glory days back, trust me.

GBBQ

I can't help but feel if Liverpool put out that Sanchez video with one of their signings we'd all be cringing like mad. I can't deny I liked it though.
Absolutely. Eh you mean he's playing YAWN on the piano before walking out onto the pitch. GTFO here!

I did love it though.

prath92

One pal of mine who supports Barca (hates united and Mourinho) gave 10/10 for the video

Fergie 7ime

The Pogba one is aimed at kids going by that childish rap style. Doesn’t make it less good than the Sanchez one though, those kids are a huge market for United.

The importance of these reveal video’s are not to be understated.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
The Sanchez one is way better than Pogba's. Not enough piano music in football.

Bwuk

Sanchez is social media done right.

One of the projects at my work is on social media use in business. I can see myself using the Sanchez video as an example of something that's great.

koop

The Pogba one still gives me goosebumps (Utd version, not Adidas one with Stormzy), "I'm back" then the unzipping of his jacket showing the utd kit underneath.

The Sanchez one is still the one for me though. The piano, then the singing, him standing there arms out, the iconic number 7, then the casual bad ass half look back at the end followed by the sound effect and 'Alexis'. It just has everything, goosebumps everytime.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Roma I think did some good ones

villain

Hates Beyoncé
The Pogba one is aimed at kids going by that childish rap style. Doesn’t make it less good than the Sanchez one though, those kids are a huge market for United.

The importance of these reveal video’s are not to be understated.
There's nothing childish about grime or rap, I mean have your opinion but no need to generalise/insult an entire genre. Also it's not just restricted to 'kids' either.

I agree that these videos are important though.

Norris

The Pogba one was Good but not great especially the official version released by the club, but it was the hashtag that made it incredibly famous. Alexis one just oozed class. Beautiful.

lsd

The Oracle
Did we first find out about Lukaku in the video he did with Pogba by the pool ?

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I was reading non-United fans opinions on Facebook of the Sanchez video, they all think it's both terrible and hilarious. The again, fans who air their football opinions on Facebook tend to be some of the worst human beings, so probably not a true barometer of its quality.

Lucky number 7

I can just imagine the young kids watching these vids and falling in love with the club like all of us... stuff like this is what sets us apart from all the plastic sugar daddy clubs. I think Barca’s “more than a club” motto suits us a lot better... but hey maybe I’m biased!

It's B Rubble

Am I the only one who can't stand the Pogba announcement video, it just doesn't do anything for me.
Ya I guess its a bit jarring seeing a black footballer dancing around to a popular grime track by a black artist who loves United.:nervous:

Raw

Won't be long until we do one of these for every signing we make. Still waiting on Lindelof's reveal video.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
The Sanchez one was like watching a ventriloquist's dummy come to life and play piano. Somewhere between Pinocchio and Chucky. The rest of it was ok though.

It's B Rubble

So, not liking the video makes him a racist?
I said that? Just pointing out that he absolutely cant stand a video of our superstar dancing around to a grime track. Others have said its "cringe" and I wonder why... must be so cringey watching Pogba and Lingard dance every weekend.