Do you know a former women's team player pre-2005?

Suzanne Wrack

Hi,

I'm a journalist that writes about women's football and I'm writing a piece on Man United's old women's team. I want to chat to an ex player (pre-2005 when it ended) on what it was like for women to pull on the United shirt.
I'm struggling to find even a list of players. I was wondering if anyone on here knew anyone (don't have to be still playing) who was involved at that time.

Appreciate any help you can give,
Cheers
Suzanne

Parry Gallister

Hi,

I'm a journalist that writes about women's football and I'm writing a piece on Man United's old women's team. I want to chat to an ex player (pre-2005 when it ended) on what it was like for women to pull on the United shirt.
I'm struggling to find even a list of players. I was wondering if anyone on here knew anyone (don't have to be still playing) who was involved at that time.

Appreciate any help you can give,
Cheers
Suzanne
Nice investigative journalistic skills :lol:

Have read some of your articles and enjoyed them in fairness. Hayley Bates was part of team, quite outspoken about the winding-up of the club - think she's still around Salford, did a couple of interviews about it, she'd have good insight.

Edit - old article http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...s-a-water-bottle-and-then-they-dumped-1063381

Last edited:

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Hello Suzanne.

Quick question for you in return. If someone were to leave a full breakfast on your doorstep ... What would your response be ? How would you FEEL ?

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Suzanne, welcome to the forums. Word of advice, the general forum is really where it's at. In here we mainly discuss the shortcomings of Fellaini and such.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
No pae....

Ah feck it.

Suzanne Wrack

Nice investigative journalistic skills :lol:

Have read some of your articles and enjoyed them in fairness. Hayley Bates was part of team, quite outspoken about the winding-up of the club - think she's still around Salford, did a couple of interviews about it, she'd have good insight.

Edit - old article http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...s-a-water-bottle-and-then-they-dumped-1063381
Thanks. Yeh I recognise it's not the most orthodox method! I've been trying to track down HB but not had any luck. Have a few leads beyond this that may get me to someone. Just seen some talk on the forum about the history of the team so thought someone might be able to help.

Others: A little confused about the fry up comment, assuming a reference to something I'm not aware of. But if I was as hungover as I was last Saturday I'd be
delighted to find a fry up on my doorstep.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Thanks. Yeh I recognise it's not the most orthodox method! I've been trying to track down HB but not had any luck. Have a few leads beyond this that may get me to someone. Just seen some talk on the forum about the history of the team so thought someone might be able to help.

Others: A little confused about the fry up comment, assuming a reference to something I'm not aware of. But if I was as hungover as I was last Saturday I'd be
delighted to find a fry up on my doorstep
You should be a regular here.

Sorry I can't help you with the contacting of any former players though. When you do get the piece finished, would love to have you come back and share it with us or at least share a link to where ever it is published.

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.

delighted to find a fry up on my doorstep.
:lol::lol: