Do you remember when City fans hated foreign day trippers?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Hypocritical Bitter#462 said:
What does it matter what country they are from & How do you no they dont support City& why are they Glory Hunters .?They were at the game & paid good money to go where as thousands of "True Blues" wernt get a fuc*ing grip
He's getting into the spirit of the global game by typing in a bizarre foreign language.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
The first thing that popped up was a video playing Rodwells "Dream Move".
fecking mental.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
They have such an annoying forum, how did they win the prize for best website

SteveJ

Scout
Relevated said:
They have such an annoying forum, how did they win the prize for best website
Probably by buying everyone else's websites.

bsc

Success brings glory hunters. I have never pontificated about United attracting oot fans and I am not arsed if City attract then.
Bollocks. Absolute bollocks.

Stop rewinding history. Don't for a minute try and say you never resented how United's brand grew and left your club behind.

I bet you mocked the Koreans, the Irish, the Americans, all landing at Piccadilly lost, looking for Old Trafford, appearing lost, sniggering into your cuff as they boarded the trams.

Scurrying to Mary Ds to tell the fellas you go to matches with how diluted the swamp has become with JCLS and day trippers. How your support is more wholesome and Mancunian because you stayed true to your roots, being the only true representative of the city.

Well, do you know what, it's fecking hilarious watching you all scramble to your life rafts, citing anecdotes about how you were not that City fan, how you love multiculturalism and how the game has moved on.

Anything not to be a hypocrite.

It's fecking desperate :lol: And as your club further embraces farther global markets it's going to get funnier and funnier justifying your blatant hypocrisy to those with a memory of your mocking.

SteveJ

Scout
Your City website was a winner again last night, scooping the award for top sports site at the 2012 Sport Industry Awards!
*does Poznan*

Judges placed mcfc.co.uk ahead of the other shortlisted finalists RedCafe, The Bleacher Report, Nude Monkeys Online, and ITKFootyRumours24/7 featuring Jessie J.

The Bestest Website Cup is the latest trophy bought by City after the club's recent success in the Grand National. Award sponsor Mr S. Heikh Mansour presented the prize to this week's City manager Roberto Mercenary in a half-empty F*ck FFP Stadium. Mr Mansour said:

“Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure. But that's enough about Jessica Ennis. Anyway, we are incredibly proud to steal this award from the Caf. And I promise to get rid of the bloke who put those bloody annoying videos on our forum, once we find another club willing to pay his wages of £250,000 per week.”

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
All praise the Sheikh for signing all of the foreigners to support City!

Stop rewinding history. Don't for a minute try and say you never resented how United's brand grew and left your club behind.

I bet you mocked the Koreans, the Irish, the Americans, all landing at Piccadilly lost, looking for Old Trafford, appearing lost, sniggering into your cuff as they boarded the trams.

Scurrying to Mary Ds to tell the fellas you go to matches with how diluted the swamp has become with JCLS and day trippers. How your support is more wholesome and Mancunian because you stayed true to your roots, being the only true representative of the city.

Well, do you know what, it's fecking hilarious watching you all scramble to your life rafts, citing anecdotes about how you were not that City fan, how you love multiculturalism and how the game has moved on.

It's fecking desperate :lol: And as your club further embraces farther global markets it's going to get funnier and funnier justifying your blatant hypocrisy to those with a memory of your mocking.
Sorry to burst your bubble here but I am sure some reds will back me up here when I say that I have never give a toss where anyone comes from in regards to which football club they support.
I made that point abundantly clear when I joined this forum and like I said, reds on here will back me up on that.
Who gives a toss about where someone comes from?

Now if your going to call me a hypocrite and you want to bet I mocked anyone then please provide me with some evidence.

bsc

Sorry to burst your bubble here but I am sure some reds will back me up here when I say that I have never give a toss where anyone comes from in regards to which football club they support.
I made that point abundantly clear when I joined this forum and like I said, reds on here will back me up on that.

Now if your going to call me a hypocrite and you want to bet I mocked anyone then please provide me with some evidence.
I couldn't give a feck what you said when you joined, I'd say the same if i joined a city forum trying to bypass the mods.

Are you not ashamed by the complete 180 by some of your club's most hardcore fans? It's pretty embarrassing.

-Spend your whole life in rival's shadow
-Watch rivals win titles, expanding brand and club.
-Get jealous and accuse rival's of selling out Mancunian tradition to foreigners in pursuit of wealth
-Obtain wealth and hypocritically court said foreigners at expense of Mancunian tradition.

Your club has sold its soul to the devil it hated.

You must loathe yourself.

Liam147

On Probation

But even if he doesn't, you can bet your bottom dollar there's a fair few who did, and all of a sudden welcome this change. Before, of course, being priced out of games because Johnny Foreigner takes all the tickets because he's prepared to pay it, and they're not.

Dave may not be one of these hypocrites, but he'll be in a minority.

I couldn't give a feck what you said when you joined, I'd say the same if i joined a city forum trying to bypass the mods.

Are you not ashamed by the complete 180 by some of your club's most hardcore fans? It's pretty embarrassing.

-Spend your whole life in rival's shadow
-Watch rivals win titles, expanding brand and club.
-Get jealous and accuse rival's of selling out Mancunian tradition to foreigners in pursuit of wealth
-Obtain wealth and hypocritically court said foreigners at expense of Mancunian tradition.

Your club has sold its soul to the devil it hated.

You must loathe yourself.
I could not give a toss what any other City fans do or say, it is none of my business. Near enough all my mates are United fans. Why on earth would I get embarrassed by what people say who I have no connection with what so ever apart from supporting the same football team.

I think it says more about you than me if you would talk shit just to bypass mods.

bsc

I could not give a toss what any other City fans do or say, it is none of my business. Near enough all my mates are rags. Why on earth would I get embarrassed by what people say who I have no connection with what so ever apart from supporting the same football team.

I think it says more about you than me if you would talk shit just to bypass mods.
Well answer the basic question i asked then:

Are you not ashamed by the complete 180 by some of your club's most hardcore fans?

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
"Featuring Jessie J".

fecking hell.

:lol: this thread started off well but the huge tirade in the middle of it.. LOL.

NHD isn't the worst City fan in the world. He's actually quite down to earth in talking about the club.

In days gone by United fans would mock City's team and the City fans would mock uniteds fans because there was nothing else they could have a go at.
It is probably a sign of how far we have come, in that some United fans are resorting to mocking City's fans as they can no longer laugh at the team.
You never know, in the not too distant future in may no longer be Bertie Magoo the bitter blue, but Failsworth Fred the bitter red.

Bebe

What's with the attack on newtonheathdave?

bsc, are you not ashamed by the way in which some of your clubs most hardcore fans made death threats at Wayne Rooney and staked out his house?

You accused the man of doing something with utterly no evidence to back up your claim. He quite calmly refuted this, citing that lack of evidence thing, and that he doesn't have to answer for the actions of every City fan. Just as you nor I, nor any other member on here has to answer for the actions of United fans. In short, give it a rest with the baseless accusations and rather ironic pontification.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
So what's going to happen when we get bought over by a suger daddy? :)

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
In days gone by United fans would mock City's team and the City fans would mock uniteds fans because there was nothing else they could have a go at.
It is probably a sign of how far we have come, in that some United fans are resorting to mocking City's fans as they can no longer laugh at the team.
You never know, in the not too distant future in may no longer be Bertie Magoo the bitter blue, but Failsworth Fred the bitter red.
To be fair we will always be able to laugh at any "team" containing tevez and balotelli :D

Crustanoid

Dave's a good poster, and whether or not he has changed his stance on fans of his club, he appears to be honest about most things when talking about relative success of City and United. Whilst I abhore the way City the club (if you can even consider it as being the same entity as pre-2008) have gone about attaining success, its not really the fans fault, and on some level I'm happy for them. Personally though, I don't consider what they have done on the pitch to count in the way it would if it had been achieved by say an Arsenal or a Liverpool, and the plastic references, to me, reflect the artificial nature of everything the club is doing (artificial success, club stature, etc) - although they will start to get their plastic fans coming in their droves now. Whatever tradition they have had in the past will be diluted in the way that can only happen to a nouveau rich club.

ICIP

The reality of the situation is most of these moral and ethical issues in football are nothing of the sort. All these issues are formed around a characteristic of a rival club. Because opposing football fans like to argue and attack each others clubs.

For example, a lot of people dislike that City are funded by means other than what we've earnt through our footballing achievements. Yet no-one moaned when Farah won two golds at the Olympics while using facilities unavailable to any other competitior, no-one moaned when Wiggins won the Tour with a team of super domestiques funded by Sky.

These issues are isolated to football, because football fans love to argue.

Chabon

Even by the usual attempts of City fans trying to justifying their financial doping, those are horrific comparisons. As for the topic, it's just another example of the massive hypocrisy of the former moral grandstanding champions of the world.

ICIP

Even by the usual attempts of City fans trying to justifying their financial doping, those are horrific comparisons. As for the topic, it's just another example of the massive hypocrisy of the former moral grandstanding champions of the world.
Because securing finances from a billionaire is so much less moral than from the pockets of normal fans.

For the record, I don't give a feck where clubs secure funds, all I know is without 'financial doping' you'd have probably won every title since Arsenal last did. And that's no fun for anyone.

Bross

Noggie Pez Dispenser
Chillin with Giggsy at the Retardment Castle

You joined after City's takeover when it was obvious your club would attract the worst kind of glory hunters. Of course you wouldnt come on here pretending to hate glory hunters well knowing what kind of supporters your club would have 2 years in the future.

Chabon

Because securing finances from a billionaire is so much less moral than from the pockets of normal fans.
Yes, yes it is, well done. The doping comment, however, isn't really about that so much as you having a substantial, undeserved, and entirely unfair financial advantage over every other club in the league bar your Russian doppleganger. It's only not considered cheating because it's permitted by the footballing authorities, who are corrupt to the core.

If the rules of athletics allowed weight lifters to take steroids then they wouldn't officially be cheats either, I suppose.