Do you still buy United kits? (Or any other United merchandise)

Eddy_JukeZ

I didn't buy one this season, but I have bought a good amount the past decade or so.

Not a big fan of our home kit this season.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I don't - but I do tend to buy some of the training range.

I like the club anthem jackets too.

flappyjay

I always buy some sort of merch, I have mostly liked the golf shirts and training tops

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
I've just bought our 1973 home shirt with number 7 made by score draw. Much prefer those than pay top dollar for the current ones.

Havak

Pokemon master
I've probably only bought 2-3 shirts in the last 10 years, but I did get a nice hoodie last year as well. I am planning on buying a polo shirt next and wearing that to games from then on though. I get the whole showing support and getting the 'real' shirt kind of thing, but being a 30-year-old man in one just feels a little bit sad. Each to their own though!

Lj82

I bought a United Columbia jacket earlier this year. Why not as long as they look good?

Chipper

Adulterer.
Nah, I'm 40 and not into any of that stuff anymore. Feels like I'd be trying too hard to look younger. Shirts are young man's clobber in my opinion. That said, my dad still wears them and is in his late 70s.

I'd maybe buy a polo but can't say I have, or some artwork if I had bar or games room at home but I don't so I won't.

Edit: Suppose I'd be up for a mug!

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
I don't buy anything from the club or any of its sponsors anymore, at least until Ed and/or the Glazers are gone. Some family members were doing a bathroom remodel recently and I successfully persuaded them not to buy Kohler toilets.

Marrakesh

Until the Glazers and Woodward feck off, I'm not buying anything... including MUTV.

Fridge chutney

Not anymore. If I have a kid one day I will, for him or her.

I have lots of shirts including the treble one I can wear to matches.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Last one I bought was the 12/13 home shirt. I find our kits pretty rubbish these days. A far cry from the Sharp, Vodafone and AIG ones.

Kearnkoff69

I snap up training gear (shorts and tanks in particular) when they go on sale for half off at the end of the year. They make for great workout clothes, especially in the heat of the summer where I live.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I buy stuff from time to time. Beginning to hate the feel of polyester, though, so kits are lower on the priority list. I would like to see a range of cotton shirts that mimic the kits a bit.

KennyBurner

Pretty much every year since 2010 when I started working. Had a few from prior years also. Just bought this years with martial 11 on the back. Now that dybala isnt coming anymore I can relax knowing martial isn't changing his shirt number back to 9.

Broad Street Bullies

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
As I'm in my 40's I don't buy kits anymore. That's young guy's stuff imo. I'm more into buying t-shirts, polos and the like. I've actually bought a few books as well. It's been a while since my last purchase though.

Judas

Open to offers
Not for 11 years or so. Mostly because wearing football shirts just isn't something I'd do nowadays, doesn't fit my style. Loved having the latest kit as a kid, but it doesn't interest me now.

mykelawrence

I still buy the shirts, but I wait until midway through the season/end of the season to get them half price, or sometimes even cheaper. I have every shirt but 4 since 1992, and I'm not going to stop now.

Tracksuit pants, or shorts are great for the gym. And I'm quite partial to a cap or beanie.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Last purchase from the United shop - I bought a heavily discounted winter warm jacket from them when we changed kit suppliers from Umbro, and we were selling off old stock. Still in good condition, still wear it on match day.

Every now and again I see a training top or something advertised that I like the look of and nearly buy, but I never do. Not sure what it would take to make me a shopper again.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Jackets - all the time.

Old keeper jerseys, especially s/s - regularly.

Everything else - almost never.

Spielmacher

At some point I realized that it's just not cool to wear them to any event at all ever.

I have bought other merchandise in the last few years.

Not bought a Utd top for 20 years, exception being when I managed to get FA cup Final tickets vs Palace, so bought one then. I wouldn’t ever wear a Utd shirt at OT.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I bought a hoodie during the 12-13 season.

Looked great til the first time I washed it. It was all misshapen after that. Annoying, as it wasn't cheap. Shit quality, a Primark hoodie is probably better quality. That was the last United thing I bought, and even that was the first bit of kit I've owned since one of the Sharp kits if the late 90s.

Shirts have more than doubled in price since I was a kid. 60-odd quid for what is essentially a t shirt is madness.

Raw

Think the last one I bought was 15/16 with Schweinsteiger on the back...yeah. Haven't bought one since.

I'd be interested in getting some retro shirts but I can't be arsed spending all that money.

philipos

Never have done - they’re a rip off. When I feel the need to wear a United shirt to a game, I bring out the one the club gave me for the Liverpool Europa Cup match a few years ago!

dove

Bought a polo this season. I don't wanna buy a kit with this ugly Chevrolet logo and walk like a human billboard. Would gladly buy it if they released some sponsor free version, like West Ham did.

neilv93

Not ashamed to admit I am a dhgater. £15 for complete replicas? SIGN ME UP.

Also, I love the home shirt this year, it's stunning.

Blind pew

I like obscure training kit, maybe. I'm getting to an age where it's starting to look naff.... thing is, nobody tells you!

K13

Use to for the boys when they were younger but just the beanies now.

Last shirt i bought was the 2012 away:

Since then i've bought a couple of past season training tops for working out in but i mostly use my old kits i got from teams i played for.