Do you still watch when we're 3-0 down?

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
I did until 6-0. Then it was only a few minutes for my birthday, and I'm now sitting in the dark with a mug full of vodka.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

I watched until the end. What angers me a bit is that I scheduled my Sunday to be at home and watch the game. Skipped a skiing day and a nice restaurant visit to watch this horror show.

Himannv

Stopped watching a bit after 3-0. It was obvious we weren't going to win at that point and we were already falling apart. The other reason I had was the river was buffering badly anyway so it made sense to stop trying to watch.

Rustyspider13

Watched till the end, was like watching a burning car full of garbage crashing in slow motion. But hey, that's part of being a football fan. You stick with the team till the end, even in the worst of times.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Yeah, I did. Which means I watched for approximately 45 minutes longer than any United player did

Nori-

At 4-0 I switched over to the Inter Milan game.

Something I NEVER do, but I just knew this was going to get worse and worse.

I couldn't stomach it.

Yeah, I did. Which means I watched for approximately 45 minutes longer than any United player did
Don’t know. Looked like some of them were just watching at times!

Bad day at the office. Naivety to not just shut up shop after the 4th.

Felt like a bad result had been coming. Not quite this bad and against the worst opponent it could have come against. But felt a defeat was round the corner.

Looked leggy at times late in games, squad not good enough for this many comps. Hopefully we don’t crash and burn in late-March- early April like a lot of teams who are new to pressing do (Klopp’s early Liverpool sides, Bielsa’s early Leeds teams)

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
I watched it from start to finish, true fans do that

norm87cro

Well today I did and the ref robbed us of dignity today. A clear penalty and a 1 3 they would not have been so cocky and would probably choose to hold on to their lead. Unlike the 5 0 last year today wasn't really a fair result.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
Well today I did and the ref robbed us of dignity today. A clear penalty and a 1 3 they would not have been so cocky and would probably choose to hold on to their lead. Unlike the 5 0 last year today wasn't really a fair result.
WTF, now we were denied a clear penalty, when, Bruno's dive over Allison or the handball which was completely accidental?

ShinjiNinja26

4-0 was the final nail for me. I could tell with the way the game was going it wouldn’t be the last goal we’d concede so I saved myself the trouble of witnessing any further embarrassment.

Acole9

Outstanding
That was the closest I've ever come to turning a match off.

Toblerone92

I watch it all. If I leap about and celebrate the victories like a lunatic you can be sure as hell I’m going to sit there and hate on the team until the end when they pull this kind of shit.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Of course I keep watching. For better or worse.

Bocca9978

Till the end. Don’t think anyone that doesn’t can call themselves a supporter.

McTerminator

If you watch the winning, you watch the losing.
Nonsense, do what makes you happy.

If I’m in the ground I stay to the end, but at home on tv? No.

End of the day, over the last ten years I have regularly seen posters on here talk about how our form and decline has genuinely and sometimes seriously affected their day to day life.

The advice almost everyone on here always gives? It’s only football and take a break.

if people feel better, calmer and more mentally well by turning it off at 3-0 down before going again the following game then I don’t see why they need top reds getting on their backs about it.

This applies equally to other teams and forums too!

croadyman

I did but horrific viewing to say the least,huge respect to all who stayed til the end and deserve full refund from the club

Superunknown

I watch it all. You have to experience the lows to really appreciate the highs.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Yes. Don't know why.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
Nonsense, do what makes you happy.

If I’m in the ground I stay to the end, but at home on tv? No.

End of the day, over the last ten years I have regularly seen posters on here talk about how our form and decline has genuinely and sometimes seriously affected their day to day life.

The advice almost everyone on here always gives? It’s only football and take a break.

if people feel better, calmer and more mentally well by turning it off at 3-0 down before going again the following game then I don’t see why they need top reds getting on their backs about it.

This applies equally to other teams and forums too!
If a game of football, or anything else for that, matter, affects you that much then you should maybe take an interest in something else

RoyKeaneReborn

Yes, finished it all the way..even when each goal from 3 nil onwards felt like a stab (and then twist) of a knife in your heart. Heck, continued watching even thru some of the darkest days of Moyes, LVG, Jose & Ole.

The lads had given us a lot of enjoyable and memorable moments recently. I can accept this as a once-off freak result (just like the thrashings we got in the 90s by Southampton, Newcastle & Chelsea). Scousers will always try to derail our season just like in the past. We certainly damaged theirs earlier in the season at OT. Now we have to bite the bullet & move beyond this result. Feeling shitty ll just allow Scousers to gloat even more.

lsd

The Oracle
Erik said he couldn't blame anyone who left early today pretty sure he was sorry he couldn't.

I just don't understand why anyone would start and watch that. I know people think that's what a real fan does but I've that second goal went in it was crystal clear what was coming.

Staying for that is just torturing yourself and the only people that needed that today were the players not the fans

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
Watch people trying to convince themselves they have to be good fans. Even ETH checked out after some of those goals.

Hulme91

I'm genuinely curious how you could actively watch that 2nd half in its entirety... I bounced when the 4th went in

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
I'm genuinely curious how you could actively watch that 2nd half in its entirety... I bounced when the 4th went in
Because 'proper' fans take the rough with the smooth, the good, the bad and the ugly

All of you who turned off early are on these forums moaning and complaining about something you didn't even watch