Do you want West Ham to win tonight?

PoTMS

I see most teams of other English fans want them to win tonight based on a Twitter poll. Not sure about us United fans though. Can we get a poll please?

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
I have no strong feelings towards West Ham but I suppose I'd rather them win than Fiorentina.

Oscar Bonavena

I was pondering this very question this morning. Part of me would like them to win but then part of me would find it hilarious if they got pumped tonight.

Plus their fans are 'orrible little bastards who hate us and take great delight in our misfortunes!

dinostar77

Yes, why not. Will maybe make some clubs wake up to the idea what winning a european trophy isnt a bad thing. Remember when Bolton were in the QF's of europa against Sporting. Why put out a reserve team for both legs as PL was more important. Just madness.

Theres no reason why a PL club outside the usual CL qualifiers couldnt become a Sevilla and win the europa league on multiple occasions.

RoyH1

No.

I've always had a soft spot for Fiorentina and I think any time a team has a manager with a magnificent name like "Vincenzo Italiano" that teams deserves my wholehearted support unless they're playing against us.

Licha M

Lowly West Ham winning their first trophy in more than 50 years, with Moyes at the helm will be a bigger achievement than cheat code City winning ol' big ears.

However I've always had a soft spot for Fiorentina so want them to win.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Moyes, yes. West Ham, no.
Think this sums it up nicely. West Ham fans seem to hate United and have a strange love affair ongoing with City fans so would be funny if they lost. At the same time, would be nice for Moyes.

Pintu

I like Moyes… So the answer to this one is gonna be a yes.

Big Andy

Bloke
Not a fecking chance. Their fans were all bumming City after Saturday, so feck em.

Hughes35

Yea, I hope West Ham win.

Won't lose any sleep if they don't, but would be nice to see.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Hard to care either way when it’s the Europa Conference

whitbyviking

Do they have a chance of winning? How are Fiorentina these days?

Don't really care either way, but there are large parts of the West Ham fanbase who are rather odious to say the least.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I didn't even know they were playing tonight.

But yeah, it'll be funny to mock my West Ham mate when he inevitably tries to pass this shit off as a proper trophy.

Eddy_JukeZ

I honestly root against all other English teams in Europe, so I hope they lose.

Cloud7

West Ham I am neutral about, but Moyes, hell no. I hope West Ham get smashed.

Devil You Know

Yes, I always liked Moyes.

Just because somebody isn't good enough for United, that doesn't make them a bad person. As long as they put the effort in, they'll have my respect for trying their best. If 6th place was the best he could do with us, I can't really ask for any more than that. I hope he wins tonight so that he finally gets something to show for a good, honest career. I don't get why anyone would hold a personal grudge against him.

Mr Waffles

No strong feelings either way. Would be nice for Moyes to win, but I also have a soft spot for Fiorentina. Hopefully it'll be a good game to enjoy, that's the main thing from my perspective.

Gums

In a different thread I read that we’re interested in one of Fiorentina’s players. Winning against West Ham is their only chance of European football next season. So, go Team Moyes!

JanK

Supports
Napoli
No.

Why?

Feck em. Fiorentina is cooler club. Way, way cooler.