Does Ole have it in him to drop De Gea for the last 2 PL games?

Kerry Donaghy

Supports
Celtic
Yeah but you did say he cost us top 4 ?
I'm not arguing he's still on top of his game because he's obviously not but you can't say it's his fault we didn't get top 4 last year just like of somehow we didn't this year then it's not his fault either.
I remember all the missed penalties earlier this season that would have us comfortably in 3rd and the defensive errors that lead to goals .
People are going mad at DeGea for Girouds goal at the weekend but for me Lindelofs shocking defending was to blame like it was against Southampton last week .
It's way to easy to single out goalkeepers
If this absolute shambles of a season from De Gea still isn't enough to make people see how overrated he is then nothing will.

I'm done arguing about it.

Tel074

If this absolute shambles of a season from De Gea still isn't enough to make people see how overrated he is then nothing will.

I'm done arguing about it.

A few mistakes isn't a shambles look at Pogba tonight look at Lindelof the past couple of games . Your comments are a shambles so it's better we move on from this discussion

Keefy18

They are a Portuguese speaking contingent. They are not Spanish. I'm not sure how benching DDG would miff the "Spanish contingent" as you call them when Mata is the only other Spaniard at the club.
The latin contingent within the club is very strong and they are very sociable away from games / training. Look around on any of their social media profiles and you can see this.

Didn't expect De Gea would be dropped and he won't be dropped tomorrow either.

It'll be dealt with exactly as I said, post Premier League season and when the transfer window is open.