Dominic Calvert-Lewindowski

Superunknown

He's perfect for Everton. I thought just having him as their main striker wouldn't work and they would struggle for goals, but he has done very well for them. A presence up front and he's turned into a real goal threat. I enjoy watching him. Not sure how many goals he's going to get in total as fatigue sets in towards the final third/quarter of the season.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Mate even Bruno gets shit from a load of United fans on here so I don't think that really matters.
I know but we don't play long balls up to a front man to get hold of, nor can any of our players cross a ball for toffee. He's a typical Everton striker and should stay there

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Don't forget, Drogba was 26 when he moved to Chelsea. Calvert-Lewin may keep on improving and improving.

MattofManchester

He's starting to look like a very complete player upfront.

If he keeps this up, he has quite the ceiling.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Watched the game after the goals went in, what did he do? His hold up play?

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Watched the game after the goals went in, what did he do? His hold up play?
Not much. He just grafted like the majoirty of the Everton team.

He's got a good presence and a amazing leap but I'm not seeing a great player in there.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

Seems like the physical struggles were coupled with some deep mental struggles for the lad this year. Hopefully he can fully recover.

I would probably let him go ahead of Richarlison if there were two bids out on the table for either of them but hope he stays if he can stay fully fit. He’s a top asset.

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion

Seems like the physical struggles were coupled with some deep mental struggles for the lad this year. Hopefully he can fully recover.

I would probably let him go ahead of Richarlison if there were two bids out on the table for either of them but hope he stays if he can stay fully fit. He’s a top asset.
This is very heartfelt and I appreciate that but I'm finding myself staring at his arm. Blimey.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Apparantly he is a player that Everton have made available for sale. If he is cheap, I would not mind him as a backup striker. The type of striket that could make a big impact of the bench and is quite different to our current options.

I know people here would go mental. (Poor wording considering his struggles, I know.)

BeltUp

Supports
United
Apparantly he is a player that Everton have made available for sale. If he is cheap, I would not mind him as a backup striker. The type of striket that could make a big impact of the bench and is quite different to our current options.
We already have a decent striker who can't get fit for more than half a season, who we can't get rid of. It would be crazy to buy another one!

pascell

I know people here would go mental. (Poor wording considering his struggles, I know.)
Feck no, not good enough and made of glass.

Played 34 league games over the past two seasons and scored 7 times.

IrishMcD

Christ on a bike, absolutely not. Made from biscuit. Not far from being the Phil Jones of forwards.

Blood Mage

Perma-crock. Would be infuriating having both him and Martial at the club.

arthurka

Hope he and Martial hit it off, they will be spending a lot of time together in the injury room.

mu4c_20le

Poor man's Harry Kane, what's not to like. 50m plus add ons should be able to seal the deal.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This is kind of a banger. Everton fans being gift wrapped a quality chant :lol:

Chipper

Adulterer.
Media disabled due to copyright. With a little help from Google I got there, I'm assuming it's the Argentinian singing commentator?

This one's still up for now:

He's been going for years, who remembers these? :lol:

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Media disabled due to copyright. With a little help from Google I got there, I'm assuming it's the Argentinian singing commentator?

This one's still up for now:

He's been going for years, who remembers these? :lol:
Right,move oooooohhh-ver Neville. Get this guy co-commentating games.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I was just thinking of a physical presence that can hold the ball up and not cost a fortune for a year or 2. But his injuries are definitely a concern

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
With his injury record, he'd be perfect for us!

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I was just thinking of a physical presence that can hold the ball up and not cost a fortune for a year or 2. But his injuries are definitely a concern
I don't know how much he would cost but Solanke, for example, is a better player in my opinion (as an example from a smaller club/potentially cheap). Better with the ball at his feet and bringing others into play.

I also think Everton would still try to have our pants down and ask for £40m for him.