Donald Trump - All things impeachment.... | Acquitted in the Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Moved on from two....now multiple.
A "multiple" can still refer to two, there's been no reports of a third (relating to Ukraine) yet so it's a little premature to be speculating like that IMO.

Tarrou

what difference does the number of whistleblowers make? he's not even denying he did it

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
If Trump is impeached, red defence is going to lord it over all of us.
If they refuse to co-operate then I believe they could be impeached for that
And that might be preferable... Refuse to hand it over And dress it up as a party political brew ha ha.
I'm not sure how much damage that would do to trump with his base... I'd guess a lot less than handing over evidence of actual crimes

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The argument has noved on from whether he did it. He's given up denying it.
GOP is trying to frame it as business as usual and there is nothing wrong.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

And there you have it. It's his OBLIGATION to look in to corruption. Funny how he's only mentioned any of this since Joe said he was running.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Rick Perry not ready to be thrown under the bus..

“I never heard, and I talked to the president about this,” Perry told the Christian network. “I had a conversation with - a phone call - with [Trump attorney] Rudy Guiliani about it. I've talked to the previous [U.S.] ambassador [to Ukraine]. I've talked to the current ambassador.

“I’ve talked to Kurt Volker, Gordan Sondland, the EU ambassador, every name that you've seen out in the media, and not once, not once as God is my witness, not once was a Biden name -- not the former vice president, not his son -- ever mentioned.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ri...idens-with-trump-or-ukraine-officials-reports

Dr. StrangeHate

And there you have it. It's his OBLIGATION to look in to corruption. Funny how he's only mentioned any of this since Joe said he was running.
"With those 1.5 billion dollars he is richer than me now, so sad. Fake news. I am richest in all the lands and space."

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Rick Perry not ready to be thrown under the bus..

“I never heard, and I talked to the president about this,” Perry told the Christian network. “I had a conversation with - a phone call - with [Trump attorney] Rudy Guiliani about it. I've talked to the previous [U.S.] ambassador [to Ukraine]. I've talked to the current ambassador.

“I’ve talked to Kurt Volker, Gordan Sondland, the EU ambassador, every name that you've seen out in the media, and not once, not once as God is my witness, not once was a Biden name -- not the former vice president, not his son -- ever mentioned.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ri...idens-with-trump-or-ukraine-officials-reports
I'm waiting for Trump to issue a tweet asking how Perry could possibly remember all of that when he couldn't remember the three federal agencies he wanted to get rid of.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Did someone remind Trump yet of the irony critizing Hunter Biden supposedly having no experience in the energy field yet appointing Perry to run the freaking department of energy?

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Did someone remind Trump yet of the irony critizing Hunter Biden supposedly having no experience in the energy field yet appointing Perry to run the freaking department of energy?
Or putting Ivanka in charge of...whatever it is she does. Or putting Jared f*cking Kushner in charge of the middle East peace process.

Hamnat

Or putting Ivanka in charge of...whatever it is she does. Or putting Jared f*cking Kushner in charge of the middle East peace process.
That's why the whole I'm obligated to root out corruption excuse falls flat. Its laughable that any of them can get that excuse out.

Jared and Ivanka made 28 million according to reports and financial disclosures
Hotels and resorts that dignitaries and foreign governments trying to curry favor stay at. Our military and Secret service have to also pay to stay and eat at the golf resorts and hotels that they own and our taxpayer dollars go directly to the trump family. But, its Joe Biden's son who is profiting? Peddling conspiracy theories to dirty up Biden as a viable candidate.

But it works with his base, and even a lot of the electorate. Just like Hillary's emails will never die you repeat the same shit over and over. You get every aid and pundit repeating it over and over it doesn't matter if its debunked. People will believe it and just say the leftist fake news media is covering it up.

While they continue to ignore exactly what hes accusing Biden of his kids are doing and profiting from every single day right in our faces

Tarrou

The way they've been so accepting about it almost makes me think they set this up on purpose, although that is giving them far too much credit.

But it's set the battle lines for the election to give the Dems a narrow focus on an arguably weak impeachment case, at the same time drawing attention to their 'Biden's Corrupt' narrative. It feels like a fairly winnable election scenario for the GOP now under the circumstances.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
This is embarrassing that they have to go to such great lengths for privacy from fellow members of Congress.

Dr. StrangeHate

This is embarrassing that they have to go to such great lengths for privacy from fellow members of Congress.

If he isn't White it is best to wear an actual mask at the hearings. The GOP are going to use his race as a weapon for their base just to make it clear.

Drifter

American
Ambassador Sondland told to not appear today. Dems need to start getting nasty.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Ambassador Sondland told to not appear today. Dems need to start getting nasty.
That's the first count of obstruction of congress which in isolation can be considered grounds for impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.