Donald Trump - All things impeachment.... | Acquitted in the Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.

sport2793

Don’t expect anything. It’s going to die a quick death.
The real question is if/when the Dems will send the articles to the Senate. It might make more sense to have the articles hang over Moscow Mitch for some time rather than blow the load right away.

Carolina Red

Staff

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
It looks like lots of people are currently finding out that impeachment doesn't mean what they thought it did.

Last edited:

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Let's see what the Democrats can do in the senate now, not expecting much.
Nothing will happen. McConnell and his cronies will hold a mock court where they shower him with praise and be outraged and disgusted over how the democrats dare to impeach him.

Senate republicans like McConnell and Graham will go down in history as spineless traitors and hopefully they get their fair dues when they get voted out

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Nothing will happen. McConnell and his cronies will hold a mock court where they shower him with praise and be outraged and disgusted over how the democrats dare to impeach him.

Senate republicans like McConnell and Graham will go down in history as spineless traitors and hopefully they get their fair dues when they get voted out
I'd like to reiterate that watching the congress gave me Syrian congress vibes, the way they praised him and stood up and clapped for every praise towards Trump shattered the illusion that the US has any kind of democracy that I previously thought, it was really surreal and sad.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Apparently they wont bring the impeachment charges to the Senate, before they get a fair trail (ie: When hell freezes over), but i guess its smart of them to drag this out as long as possible
Link
I heard that's when United will sign a DoF as well! Seems like many good things will happen on that date.

Revan

Assumptionman
WTF Tulsi? How does that vote makes sense? Does she know that people who vote her typically don’t watch Fox?!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Tulsi is going to make an absolute fortune spending the next decade as a “Democrat” talking shit about the Democrats and parroting Republican talking points on right wing media outlets.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Apparently they wont bring the impeachment charges to the Senate, before they get a fair trail (ie: When hell freezes over), but i guess its smart of them to drag this out as long as possible
Link
This could make it a tad more gratifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.