Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

RedDevilQuebecois

Prepare a lot of popcorn, fellas. The Mussolini of Mar-a-Lardo will be in the house.

Colonel Jessup moment incoming.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I can’t read it what’s the jist?
He can use it, but it doesn’t afford him the same protections it would in a criminal trial. The prosecutor can tell the jury to draw an inference of guilt for pleading the fifth in a civil trial.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He can use it, but it doesn’t afford him the same protections it would in a criminal trial. The prosecutor can tell the jury to draw an inference of guilt for pleading the fifth in a civil trial.
Perfect. Thanks very much :)

nimic

something nice
Scout
Isn't it funny how the anti-government conservatives are ostensibly against all aspects of state power, except their power to kill? They love funding the military, they love funding the police, and they love the death penalty.

Of course they're just virtue signalling for the other stuff anyway, nobody loves banning things as much as the right wing. CRT, gay marriage, trans rights, women's rights, whatever.

Jericholyte2

Isn't it funny how the anti-government conservatives are ostensibly against all aspects of state power, except their power to kill? They love funding the military, they love funding the police, and they love the death penalty.

Of course they're just virtue signalling for the other stuff anyway, nobody loves banning things as much as the right wing. CRT, gay marriage, trans rights, women's rights, whatever.
It’s because they’re not Libertarians, they’re just fascistic.

They don’t want the government to hinder them and theirs, but are perfectly happy for it to put the thumb over anyone else.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Not much they can do. Maybe he resigns from the governorship to run for president? Hope isn’t a strategy, but that might be all the left has in FL these days.
Nah, I can almost guarantee his rubber stamp legislature will pass a bill repealing the law that prohibits him from running while governor. It's shameful that Floridia has essentially become a monarchy as he controls all 3 branches.

RedDevilQuebecois

Wut? That's a way to waste good hamburgers, mate. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit: This in the replies though.