Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

WPMUFC

He looks at other men suppressing their own people, pilfering from their economies using the state and brutally repressing dissent and thinks "these are my role models". I think he's in awe of how they can just do all these things and no one can challenge them.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

So Trump is fighting DeSantis AND Murdoch now? While Murdoch is supporting DeSantis and trying to slowly destroy Trump. :lol: :lol:

It's a joy to see such unity. The party and voters are so divided. It's a complete shit show and one I am enjoying watching. I think Trump may have bitten off more than he can chew though, and if he does get to actually face charges for whatever one of the things he's being investigated for, then I think many will slowly just peel off and distance themselves from him with only the true hardcore Trumpers sticking by him.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
So Trump is fighting DeSantis AND Murdoch now? While Murdoch is supporting DeSantis and trying to slowly destroy Trump. :lol: :lol:

It's a joy to see such unity. The party and voters are so divided. It's a complete shit show and one I am enjoying watching. I think Trump may have bitten off more than he can chew though, and if he does get to actually face charges for whatever one of the things he's being investigated for, then I think many will slowly just peel off and distance themselves from him with only the true hardcore Trumpers sticking by him.
And yet somehow you can see the Dem's fecking it all up and Republicans get the Presidency, Senate and House.

Simbo

Its just a show I expect, Murdoch was forced into admitting some things under oath that go against the whole MAGA nutjobbery. He'll still continue to support their bullshit through his media empire no doubt.

Drifter

American
Big treble is on the way. A group of inmates imprisoned for their alleged roles in the Jan. 6 insurrection have teamed up with none other than Donald Trump to record a song that was released at midnight, Forbes reported on Thursday. Naturally, the track is reportedly titled

Justice for All

Drifter

American
Prosecutors Signal Criminal Charges for Trump Are Likely
The former president was told that he could appear before a Manhattan grand jury next week if he wishes to testify, a strong indication that an indictment could soon follow.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He’s never going to jail, it’s a political nuclear bomb.

The best they can do is go after his businesses and ensure that he can’t operate as he has.

Drifter

American
Trump posted on Truth Social:

These Four Radical Left investigations of your all time favorite President, ME, is just a continuation of the most disgusting Witch Hunt in the HISTORY of our Country. No different than the RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA HOAX, the UKRAINE, UKRAINE, UKRAINE IMPEACHMENT SCAM, the SPYING ON MY CAMPAIGN, the “NO COLLUSION” MUELLER REPORT, etc. Whether it’s the MAR-a-LAGO RAID, the UNSELECT COMMITTEE HOAX, the PERFECT GEORGIA PHONE CALL, or the STORMY “HORSEFACE” DANIALS EXTORTION PLOT, ALL SICK, FAKE NEWS!

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
He’s never going to jail, it’s a political nuclear bomb.

The best they can do is go after his businesses and ensure that he can’t operate as he has.
They’ve already started to do that in NYC.

He will be found guilty in at least two of the four lawsuits, maybe three. What happens the , who knows?

Could you imagine DeSantis standing up for Trump & not allowing him to be extradited to NY, GA, or DC? You talk about through the looking glass, that would be surreal as feck.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
They’ve already started to do that in NYC.

He will be found guilty in at least two of the four lawsuits, maybe three. What happens the , who knows?

Could you imagine DeSantis standing up for Trump & not allowing him to be extradited to NY, GA, or DC? You talk about through the looking glass, that would be surreal as feck.
One ridiculous scenario I could totally see happening is the DOJ under Biden with a Republican President elect - sentencing Trump to jail time knowing full well the incoming Republican President is going to pardon him.

That gives both sides a talking point to put in their fundraiser emails.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
He needs to get indicted on Wednesday. Can you imagine the conspiracy nuts if it goes down on the Ides of March? Their heads will explode.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
He needs to get indicted on Wednesday. Can you imagine the conspiracy nuts if it goes down on the Ides of March? Their heads will explode.
Comedy gold. Q-nuts would go beyond nutty. MTG would have epic meltdown after meltdown.

Be feckin hilarious if Ivanka drove the final knife in him. "Et tu, Ivanka?" Of course, Trump has no clue what et tu means so that's not his final words.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
One ridiculous scenario I could totally see happening is the DOJ under Biden with a Republican President elect - sentencing Trump to jail time knowing full well the incoming Republican President is going to pardon him.

If it's New York or Georgia than there's nothing any President can do they don't have pardon power for State crimes

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
What's "Not as good as Hitler's general" about, I missed that I think :lol:

These are all great characters for my next XCOM playthrough.

King Eric 7

These are all things he's actually said. The real give-away is that he's saying he surrounds himself with idiots.
Yeah, thinking about that aspect of it, it's too dumb even for Trump. I only thought it was fake in the end because he doesn't normally attack so many people simultaneously!