Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Can’t be arsed to find the 2021 American Civil War thread…

Her X profile image is of the Jan 6th insurrection, ffs, she's not the least bit remorseful of her actions.

Her support page is chock full of "Obama appointed" and "Biden DOJ" wording. It is claimed she only broke a window, a misdemeanor, but no mention of supporting an insurrection against the country. It also mentions she home schools her grandkids, gotta raise the next batch of patriots in propaganda truth. They're probably a nice family one could have a rational political discussion with.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I actually kind of agree with this in most circumstances. The exception is the amazing situation whereby Trump delays the case against him for insurrection til he's President, then eliminates entirely. Ie, the situation we're in.

If the f*cking US legal system could move slightly faster than backwards, we'd be fine. But I have 0% faith that Trump's insurrection case will conclude before November. And it's like a car moving inexorably towards a child at 1 mph, with dozens of adults around watching and none of them willing to move quickly enought do something.

MarylandMUFan

Drifter

American
New York AG Asks Judge to Make Trump Pay $370 Million in Fraud Trial

Mike Smalling

This is peak Trump performance :lol:

I love how his brain just randomly remembers "Wait, I'm in Iowa. I have to pander to them by mentioning John Deere", but then he tries to squeeze it into a story about magnetic elevators.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
:lol: Wow.

Seriously, Trump worked less than any other President in my lifetime. He was well known to be a late riser and for missing a long list of jobs considered the norm and a President's responsibility, such as the daily National Security briefings from various agencies. He also spent most of the time either playing golf, Tweeting, ranting on TV or in front of his base at his completely unnecessary rallies. The rallies that he held for three reasons.. The first, to deny all the accusations or shit storms he caused and secondly, to boost his own pathetic ego with adulation from his supporters. Thirdly, to make money from his dumbass base.

It's also still hilarious and truly baffling how he is seen as a God loving, God fearing, religious leader.

The cheese has slid off the cracker of anyone who believes otherwise.

WPMUFC

Insane.

This reminds me of all those people that say "studying the arts/soft science is a waste of your time in university" but are also, by some measure, the most vocal about their interpretation of arts/soft science.

This is exactly who they are in real life. A steady diet of Bill O'Reilly books in adulthood and twitter consensus theory-crafting in their own little communities.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Insane.

So, basically he'd have agreed to the inclusion of slavery, in some form, in the US constitution....

Less (white) people probably would have died and suffered, yeah.

If Americans vote this fraud back in they deserve what they have coming. If I was a US citizen right now I'd be furiously researching my ancestry and trying to find out if I could get a passport from somewhere else.