Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
“THIS IS NOT AMERICA”

Not sure it will be as big a hit as the original, but the music video might be fun.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I don't think it has been mentioned in this thread, but Alina Habba is caught lying about being exposed to COVID by her parents... since her ass was at a campaign event, with photos as supporting evidence.

I have seen my share of dumb cnuts in all slices of life before, but I have rarely seen one being dumber than her by any stretch of the imagination.
She's basically a surreal combination of Ivanka and Melania, and Trump obviously only hired her because he thought it would be cool to have an attractive lawyer. Nevermind that she's terrible at actually lawyering and probably helped him lose the case.

UpWithRivers

He must be gagging to defame her again. He must me sat in his plane, both hands gripping the arm rests, sweat pouring down his face doing everything to stop himself.

RedDevilQuebecois

She's basically a surreal combination of Ivanka and Melania, and Trump obviously only hired her because he thought it would be cool to have an attractive lawyer. Nevermind that she's terrible at actually lawyering and probably helped him lose the case.
I don't think I have ever seen such terrible lawyering before she came in the picture. She definitely screwed Trump up, down, left, right, front, behind, sideways and so on with that disgrace of a "performance."

Happy $83.3M Day, Donald. I hope the authorities will send agents to suck the money off his bank accounts ASAP because this is not the place for PAC money to be involved here, as that would be illegal according to campaign finance laws.

Last edited:

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Saw somewhere else; some reporter should ask him what he thinks of the verdict and just let him speak for as long as he wants. :lol:

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
If I could bet on any republican to do that it'd be this guy. :lol:
Graham is just about the slimiest senator there is, he has no scruples or backbone, he stickis his finger in the air every morning to see which way the wind is blowing, his only aim is to maintain his position on the gravy train

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Trump got in a right strop and stormed out of court during the prosecution lawyers closing arguments. Apparently he had to be refrained from going on live TV to rant about the entire process where he was going to yet again defame Jean and say her accusations were bullshit.

:lol:

Abizzz

He must be the first billionaire politician in US history to continually lose nearly every court case he takes part in. Loser.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I don't think it has been mentioned in this thread, but Alina Habba is caught lying about being exposed to COVID by her parents... since her ass was at a campaign event, with photos as supporting evidence.

I have seen my share of dumb cnuts in all slices of life before, but I have rarely seen one being dumber than her by any stretch of the imagination.
Only the best people

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Watch Trump go up even further in the polls as a result of this, even though it makes zero sense.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Watch Trump go up even further in the polls as a result of this, even though it makes zero sense.
It makes perfect sense. His followers detest the rule of law and the state itself. So they love this shit.

Mike Smalling

That might happen in the short term, but it’s gotta hurt him down the line once he has to fork over the cash. It’s money he can’t spend on ads and campaigning. Biden has a massive lead in fundraising if I remember right.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
That might happen in the short term, but it’s gotta hurt him down the line once he has to fork over the cash. It’s money he can’t spend on ads and campaigning. Biden has a massive lead in fundraising if I remember right.
So did Hillary.

How much does money matter when both have name recognition to the max? In addition, media can't stop talking about Trump, so he gets free media coverage.
The likes of CNN can't wait to have him back on to promote him, nevermind Fox.

Mike Smalling

So did Hillary.

How much does money matter when both have name recognition to the max? In addition, media can't stop talking about Trump, so he gets free media coverage.
The likes of CNN can't wait to have him back on to promote him, nevermind Fox.
In 2016 both came off primaries that cost a lot of money. Only Trump does this time (even if it looks like it might not go on for much longer). I think media coverage of Trump is quite different now than in his 2016 run where they basically served to get his message out. Now it’s mostly about his grievances and court cases.

Not saying the money will be decisive, but ads can still be effective and Biden will be able to run them a lot.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Right, and the biggest is his involvement with the lost election I assume.
The most perilous is probably the Georgia case, however the one that might really tip him over the edge is coming shortly, that's the penalty phase in the NYC civil fraud case, he's already been found guilty, that one is personal because it might shut down Trump Org and cost him several hundred million $$$ + Don jr and Eric are part of it as well

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.

Rumour has it that she been signed up by the makers of The Simpsons to replace Lionel Hutz.