Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
GOP about to blow up. Mitch has and always be the real leader of that party for the last 15 years.

If the wack jobs take over, no big company with have anything to do with the GOP. They are literally eating themselves alive.
I think that’s why Mitch will win this battle eventually.The majority of the party will fall in line when Mitch makes it clear the gravy train is going to stop visiting their stations.

Vooon

Hal Institute for Criminally Insane Robots
Anyone who's got a zeitgeist on what this 9/11-esque inquiry into 6 January actually means? I haven't seen much so far.

Would it mean dragging a bunch of people in testifying under oath for instance? Could it finally mean that many of the people in Trump's inner circle will be forced to talk in public? Maybe even Trump himself? And, of course, what's the end state? Up to the DOJ to decide like the Mueller report?

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Anyone who's got a zeitgeist on what this 9/11-esque inquiry into 6 January actually means? I haven't seen much so far.

Would it mean dragging a bunch of people in testifying under oath for instance? Could it finally mean that many of the people in Trump's inner circle will be forced to talk in public? Maybe even Trump himself? And, of course, what's the end state? Up to the DOJ to decide like the Mueller report?
Did you really just use the word zeitgeist?

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Twitter did a big favour to Trump. If he would continuously talking non sense, without the protection of being the POTUS, he would be in bigger trouble that he is now (if he really is)

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
or you could say things could have been worse with him stirring the shit
I'm in this lane. We just saw the GOP senate acquit him after quite literally being his victims. No way he would suffer any consequences from anything he tweeted.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
or you could say things could have been worse with him stirring the shit
I'm in this lane. We just saw the GOP senate acquit him after quite literally being his victims. No way he would suffer any consequences from anything he tweeted.
Maybe but what could be worse than being acquited in the impeachment? nothing. If he would stir shit at that time and not being president, maybe they would have more reasons. Trump junior and others only spouted shit after the impeachment. Before they were quite. As much as he still holds a grip into GOP because of his fanatic base, he is not president anymore, so for sure he has less power

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
He's a white male, he can't be a terrorist.
You don't think Anders Breivik is described as a terrorist? The IRA? The ETA? Or are you just thinking about the American way of talking of things.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Dear god. I worked at the G-8 Summit in 2004 & directly served the principals & their spouses, there was nothing as elaborate as a seven step process to open a fecking Diet Coke, let alone anything else. There were some dietary restrictions, but nothing as outlandish as these steps.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Dear god. I worked at the G-8 Summit in 2004 & directly served the principals & their spouses, there was nothing as elaborate as a seven step process to open a fecking Diet Coke, let alone anything else. There were some dietary restrictions, but nothing as outlandish as these steps.
Absolutely amazing.