Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
She is definitely attractive. Isn't it funny how easy is it to entrap most men with one age old tactic? If you are a high ranking official you must know that someone who looks like this is up to no good. It could also be their ego that prevents them from recognizing the true intent in a situation like this. She want me because I have the power...fools
She is extremely attractive.

And you nailed it with the ‘ego’ assessment.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
She is definitely attractive. Isn't it funny how easy is it to entrap most men with one age old tactic? If you are a high ranking official you must know that someone who looks like this is up to no good. It could also be their ego that prevents them from recognizing the true intent in a situation like this. She want me because I have the power...fools
Yeah, this is kind of what I was implying with my reason #2. I think that when you are held up as some sort of powerful person you lose the self awareness to know your limitations so you either don't care that someone is trying to use you for their own gain or you just deny it is even happening. Trump/Melania is a great example. She 100% went after him for his money and he 100% believes it is because he is a suave ladies man.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Yeah, this is kind of what I was implying with my reason #2. I think that when you are held up as some sort of powerful person you lose the self awareness to know your limitations so you either don't care that someone is trying to use you for their own gain or you just deny it is even happening. Trump/Melania is a great example. She 100% went after him for his money and he 100% believes it is because he is a suave ladies man.
No amount of money in the world would ever convince me to look at Trump naked or even be alone with him in the same room. That's just gross.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
2 reasons:

1) getting into, and maintaining a happy marriage is enough work that I'm not fecking that up for a vat of honey, let alone a pot..
2) I know my limitations, if someone who looks like that is coming on to me out of the blue then something weird is going on.
Rudy giuliani wasn't as smart as you.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
White privilege thinking.

--
Gary Peters, Lambert’s lawyer, said after the sentencing that he was disappointed that his client, currently enrolled in college, was going to prison.

“Peters said Lambert naively hoped to get early experience in the legal world by posing as a lawyer. Lambert was inspired by the legal drama “Suits,” where paralegals get away with pretending to be lawyers,” the New York Daily News wrote. Meghan Markle, now the duchess of Sussex, starred on the show before marrying Prince Harry.
---

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

How many times a day do you think he bangs on about this? Such a sore loser. I bet, no, I know he mentions this to every single person he meets. It's eating him up and he's in his own personal prison.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal

How many times a day do you think he bangs on about this? Such a sore loser. I bet, no, I know he mentions this to every single person he meets. It's eating him up and he's in his own personal prison.
Not yet but with any luck he'll find his way into his own personal cell because I'm beginning to wonder if it might be the only way to keep him from getting into the White House again.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I don't necessarily disagree with the sentiment, but the obvious intent was to cause chaos. We really should not have troops all over the damn place.
Having just watched this a few minutes ago, I am having difficulty realizing how immense a worldwide impact such a move would have. It’s hard to quantify.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Didn’t expect to see this person so quickly flip against Trumpism (although she still is straddling a little)...

Forgot her bona fides which include a father who founded WND & her attending Patrick Henry College, a college just to the left of Bob Jones.

Last edited:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I don't disagree with the end result of pulling troops. Chutzpah of america calling the likes of Iran, China and Russia a threat when they surround them with hubdreds of bases is incredible.
However, the man wanted a scorched earth exit.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
This, IMO, is how they get him.

it would not surprise me in the least if there is cooperation between senior republican power brokers and the d/a and nysag to indict Trump. It removes any threat of backlash against the Republican Party if they can distance themselves from him by saying these crimes were done under his personal capacity and not as president.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This, IMO, is how they get him.

it would not surprise me in the least if there is cooperation between senior republican power brokers and the d/a and nysag to indict Trump. It removes any threat of backlash against the Republican Party if they can distance themselves from him by saying these crimes were done under his personal capacity and not as president.
It was always going to be a state that jails him, if he goes to jail.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
back on topic, I try not to follow what TFG has been spewing lately, but this one caught my eye:

edit: The tweet is from the republican recorder of Maricopa county.
Aaaaaaand, the database wasn’t deleted after all as stated by the Cyber Ninja et al wackos in a hearing yesterday.

Who’d have thunk it?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they plan to slow walk this investigation for two reasons:

1. If he runs again they can drop charges on him.
2. Even though it’s Trump, few people from both sides of the divide will want a former POTUS to be imprisoned. It’s embarrassing for a country like America and a stain on their record. Trump will be remembered as a shit President and that’s just fine, it reflects worse on America if he was a criminal President.

I think the most likely thing is that they go after his Organisation and his kids when he’s dead.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Investigations of this sort are always painstaking aren't they? I also can't see him ever entering a jail cell. The TrumpOrg is finished though.