Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

icehole

Yeah it will now be moved to another court where hopefully the Judge has learnt her 3 times tables.
The DOJ can appeal to the 11th circuit. I wouldn't call that a friendly venue for a Democratic DOJ. They might decide to just go through with the Special Master in the interest of time.

Fully Fledged

The DOJ can appeal to the 11th circuit. I wouldn't call that a friendly venue for a Democratic DOJ. They might decide to just go through with the Special Master in the interest of time.
But what if Trump asks for someone who hasn't got clearance and the judge again sides with him?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
But what if Trump asks for someone who hasn't got clearance and the judge again sides with him?
Both sides have to confer & get an agreed upon list of candidates to the judge by the ninth. Apparently there are quite a few retired judges that have had such security clearances in the past from which they could choose.

icehole

It's quite possible that Trump suggests someone without clearance. However, I think there are limits as to how far Trump's lawyers want to debase themselves. I don't think they want to find themselves in Powell's or Rudy's shoes. If they nominate a panel of clowns the judge will be not at all pleased.

Fully Fledged

Both sides have to confer & get an agreed upon list of candidates to the judge by the ninth. Apparently there are quite a few retired judges that have had such security clearances in the past from which they could choose.
You know that this is going to go badly there is now way this judge will pick anybody who is even slightly neutral.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
All this public spectacle hoohah is fine. But what's really happening in the background, i.e. by the people that really run the country beyond the theatrical facade of a President, Congress, Senate, etc?

What are they planning for a man that's likely to have handed over national secrets AND gotten agents killed and jeopardised years/decades of carefully placed infiltrations?

Fully Fledged

I’m seeing a lot of this…

Yeah
It's one thing for an extremist who has been handed her position by Trump to make herself look incompetent. It's completely different for a career judge to throw their reputation down the toilet in the same way.

RedDevilQuebecois

Trump-appointee in Florida.
All corrupt twats. I swear those guys are worse than what you can imagine from the most corrupt in the world of Gotham City in your Batman comics.

More delay tactics
What I fear the most is that it gives time for Trump to destroy other evidence he could still have. The DOJ should have issued an arrest warrant as soon as they found those documents at Mar-a-Lago because 1) they have to cut the grass under Trump's feet and 2) they must do so to prevent any potential destruction of evidence. My previous example with the South Korean prosecution of their former president mentioned why prosecutors went into that marathon in court to get that warrant ASAP; they feared destruction of evidence.

American laws are just so fecked up.

Drifter

American
All corrupt twats. I swear those guys are worse than what you can imagine from the most corrupt in the world of Gotham City in your Batman comics.

What I fear the most is that it gives time for Trump to destroy other evidence he could still have. The DOJ should have issued an arrest warrant as soon as they found those documents at Mar-a-Lago because 1) they have to cut the grass under Trump's feet and 2) they must do so to prevent any potential destruction of evidence. My previous example with the South Korean prosecution of their former president mentioned why prosecutors went into that marathon in court to get that warrant ASAP; they feared destruction of evidence.

American laws are just so fecked up.
It certainly is. It seems to be designed to protect the elite. Anyone else would be behind bars right now.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
At various parts of the clip, you can tell when the cocaine is hitting & when the alcohol is hitting.

RedDevilQuebecois

Ah feck. This is serious stuff because 1) intel sources are now compromised and 2) the country that is the subject of those documents (likely Israel) is now compromised as well.

What does it take to just go to a federal judge and get an arrest warrant against Fat Feck?

Last edited:

sport2793

Ah feck. This is serious stuff because 1) intel sources are now compromised and 2) the country that is the subject of those documents (likely Israel) is now compromised as well.

What does it take to just go to a federal judge and get an arrest warrant against Fat Feck?
I actually hope it's Israel, of all the countries out there they deserve it the most, especially with Netanyahu and cronies like Joel Rosenberg crossing the line in taking political sides in the US. I hope they are worrying deeply tonight.