Donald Trump - GUILTY!

RedDevilQuebecois

Good god. Trump wanted to mini-Mariel boat lift Democrat-run cities…

A part of me wishes New York, Massachusetts and the District of Columbia went full retaliatory shithousing by dropping actual convicts at Trump's doorstep in Mar-a-Lago after those stunts from Governors Mason Verger and Fat Bastard.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I'm working my way through the new book out 'The Divider: Trump in The White House 2017-2021' by Peter Baker & Susan Glasser.

It's interesting and infuriating to listen to at the same time. I'm not sure how much I'm taking from it. It goes into a lot of detail about his carelessness and his narcissism and contains stuff I didn't know but it's all the type of thing you'd know and expect.

Can't believe he's going to be in the mix in 2024.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
I'm working my way through the new book out 'The Divider: Trump in The White House 2017-2021' by Peter Baker & Susan Glasser.

will be interesting to see when he officially declares

The sooner he declares the less he can use his political funds without some scrutiny but the sooner he declares he can claim that any proseutions are a political witch hunt

I guess he will wait till after the mid terms - if republicans do well he will say its because people want him back and declare looking to force as many republican politicians as possible to back him (and give him some political cover against charges

if they do badly he will swoop in as a saviour (and to give him some political cover against charges)

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

It's interesting and infuriating to listen to at the same time. I'm not sure how much I'm taking from it. It goes into a lot of detail about his carelessness and his narcissism and contains stuff I didn't know but it's all the type of thing you'd know and expect.

Isn't it quite long?

From a sourcing perspective, that husband / wife duo does it very solid. They've been out a lot recently on the cable networks & I've enjoyed their stories.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
will be interesting to see when he officially declares

The sooner he declares the less he can use his political funds without some scrutiny but the sooner he declares he can claim that any proseutions are a political witch hunt

I guess he will wait till after the mid terms - if republicans do well he will say its because people want him back and declare looking to force as many republican politicians as possible to back him (and give him some political cover against charges

if they do badly he will swoop in as a saviour (and to give him some political cover against charges)
We'll probably see him declare immediately after Nov. 8, potentially before some races get called.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Isn't it quite long?

From a sourcing perspective, that husband / wife duo does it very solid. They've been out a lot recently on the cable networks & I've enjoyed their stories.
It is pretty long to be fair! I have a ways to go.

It's exactly what you probably think it is. Example after example of Trump miscommunicating, not communicating, blowing a gasket at everyone and anyone, unashamedly only looking after himself and not knowing how government works or what power he actually has.

Just a bit mad that he's not irrelevant yet, and is going to go again.

RedDevilQuebecois

That’s Maggie Haberman, right?
Yep. No wonder why she has been cut down to pieces by Keith Olbermann on his podcast last week. What kind of reporter sits on something this big just for the sake of publishing a book when that should have been the stuff of headlines for an entire month?

That woman just has zero integrity towards her profession.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Yep. No wonder why she has been cut down to pieces by Keith Olbermann on his podcast last week. What kind of reporter sits on something this big just for the sake of publishing a book when that should have been the stuff of headlines for an entire month?

That woman just has zero integrity towards her profession.
That’s saying something to out do Miller & Blair.