Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Isn’t Donny’s big announcement due today?

God I hope he runs.

RedDevilQuebecois

Solskjaer, Rangnick and now ETH said exactly the same
:lol:

Yep, sometime tonight at a rally somewhere.
The Independent says it would be at Mar-a-Lago.

That being said, I say the DOJ should still prosecute Orange Doofus. Asia Janay Lavarello served 3 months in prison after she admitted to having removed and retained numerous classified documents, writings and notes (marked CONFIDENTIAL or SECRET at worst) relating to the national defense or foreign relations of the United States without authority. It would be quite fun if Trump was condemned by a law he passed during his presidency.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Now that the GOP realized Trumpism is only going to lead them to a certain demise, he'll have no support from influential members of congress. He's open to any backstabbing since it's pretty obvious that he's going to cause more trouble than anything else.

He's going to fall, hard, and a couple of lunatics that will keep on supporting him won't be able to prevent it.

It's going to be very fun to watch.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
:lol:

The Independent says it would be at Mar-a-Lago.

That being said, I say the DOJ should still prosecute Orange Doofus. Asia Janay Lavarello served 3 months in prison after she admitted to having removed and retained numerous classified documents, writings and notes (marked CONFIDENTIAL or SECRET at worst) relating to the national defense or foreign relations of the United States without authority. It would be quite fun if Trump was condemned by a law he passed during his presidency.
My bad, that's correct. There was some talk of a rally-palozza multi day event after the announcement of him running. No clue if that idiocy is still planning to occur or not.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Whatever happens will be good news

A- trump doesnt announce his candidacy admiting defeat and the world can breath in relieve

B- trump announce candidacy going against GOP and:
B1: loses GOP support in all his litigation fronts and finally goes to prison
B2: destroys the GOP in primaries and Ds win the presidency

WPMUFC

Say what you will about Trump running. I think we are all in it for the memes now.

But the idea that "Murdoch sources" can leak out how they are the ones deciding who runs for office should be the pretext for congress to launch about 10,000 enquiries into the media industry

We all know they've done this for decades, but to report it like it's a normal way for democracy to function is abhorrent

RedTiger

Half mast
Say what you will about Trump running. I think we are all in it for the memes now.

But the idea that "Murdoch sources" can leak out how they are the ones deciding who runs for office should be the pretext for congress to launch about 10,000 enquiries into the media industry

We all know they've done this for decades, but to report it like it's a normal way for democracy to function is abhorrent
The British press reported it the same way during Blairs first term as PM. Absolutely nothing happened.

RedDevilQuebecois

CNN not showing the live announcement. Good, no need to show that POS on TV.

Instead, Joe Biden is addressing live from Bali on the Russian missiles that hit Poland.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
A new thread for POTUS 2024 is up. This one will stay open for investigations/indictments/incarcerations etc.

RedDevilQuebecois

Larry Hogan is a solid guy. It's a shame the Nazzi republican base will never support him.
Yep. There was a time when a guy like him or John Kasich would have been the definition of a solid Republican candidate, but not anymore with the way idiocracy has crept its way in the GOP.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
What’s your read, @Raoul? Lots of sceptical voices on Twitter.
My read is Garland had to do it now that Trump is officially running for POTUS. This absolves DOJ from being viewed as if Biden's DOJ is prosecuting Trump on Biden's behalf (which is obviously not true). Farming it out to a special prosecutor was pretty much the only chess move to counter Trump's own chess move of announcing, which was obviously done because he thought it would shield him from imminent DOJ indictment.