Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Never seen him more irresponsible than now? feck off you utter shit heads. How about when he literally tried to overthrow an election and got his supporters to storm the capital? Oh wait that was merely acting against the country now he’s being irresponsible against the sad sack of shit that is the Republican party it’s an issue. Absolute cnuts. They’re about 4 years too late with their pivoting bollocks.

P.S Please run Donald.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Never seen him more irresponsible than now? feck off you utter shit heads. How about when he literally tried to overthrow an election and got his supporters to storm the capital? Oh wait that was merely acting against the country now he’s being irresponsible against the sad sack of shit that is the Republican party it’s an issue. Absolute cnuts. They’re about 4 years too late with their pivoting bollocks.

P.S Please run Donald.
Exactly the same as the Tories getting in a fit about Truss, they only started giving a shit when it directly impacted their own careers. They’re just a bunch of self serving cnuts.

Superden

good thing is, all these right wing nutjobs seem to be gun toting maniacs...lets see them get to it....i want the next MAGA meeting to turn into the first 10 mins of hard boiled...

Dr. StrangeHate

P.S Please run Donald.
Can Democrats vote in a republican primary?

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
So just to be clear, Trump put his full force behind a Chinese person?! Oh the horror. And now he's realising he's Chinese?

I don't think the Maga crowd can take any more mind bending. The pain must be excruciating by now.
I thought Youngkin was the average MAGA supporters preference for sexual partner...

WPMUFC

A Trump-DeSantis civil war is all but guaranteed now. There has been essentially no movement to the GOP beyond DeSantis winning big, but Trump knows he has a death-cult backing him and his ego will not let him bow to DeSantis.

If...when they go to war, Dems have to really consider whether this free hit is the right time to slide a Newsom (example) and try and revive a new generation of Dem candidates to take the party forward.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
A Trump-DeSantis civil war is all but guaranteed now. There has been essentially no movement to the GOP beyond DeSantis winning big, but Trump knows he has a death-cult backing him and his ego will not let him bow to DeSantis.

If...when they go to war, Dems have to really consider whether this free hit is the right time to slide a Newsom (example) and try and revive a new generation of Dem candidates to take the party forward.
Personally, I like Gretchen Whitmer. I don't think Newsom is electable even though I agree with most of his policies.

WPMUFC

Personally, I like Gretchen Whitmer. I don't think Newsom is electable even though I agree with most of his policies.
yeah i used him as a flavour of the month example. But I think this is a golden opportunity to think post-biden should the civil war go all the way to 24....maybe even trump running as an Independent should he want to tank the GOP as a final gift.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
So will Trump face consequences for having classified documents in Mar a Lago? That story has gone awfully quiet.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
They said the same thing about black folks too.
And America has become even more racist since. Seemingly.

Maybe with a woman in charge abortion will be punishable by death because a woman saw the bill through. The Priti Patel effect.

Edit: Tell me that would never happen. Tell me America isn't that dumb. :wenger: :lol:

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
And America has become even more racist since. Seemingly.

Maybe with a woman in charge abortion will be punishable by death because a woman saw the bill through. The Priti Patel effect.

Edit: Tell me that would never happen. Tell me America isn't that dumb. :wenger: :lol:
Increasingly dumber by the day.... and angry dumb at that.

NM

They almost did 6 years ago. Got the most votes too. And that was a flawed candidate.
Most votes don't matter in the US. And that flawed candidate lost to Donald Freaking Trump. Enough said.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Most votes don't matter in the US. And that flawed candidate lost to Donald Freaking Trump. Enough said.
It matters if you're making the very strong statement that the US isn't going to elect a woman. Unless you somehow think that exact situation is going to repeat every time a woman is a candidate for president.

NM

It matters if you're making the very strong statement that the US isn't going to elect a woman. Unless you somehow think that exact situation is going to repeat every time a woman is a candidate for president.
I think that if a man had the exact same baggage and campaign as Hilary he beats trump in a landslide. That says enough. It will happen one day but I doubt soon.

RedDevilQuebecois

In the midst of all of the talk on the elections, looks like we forgot that President Jackass was supposed to answer a subpoena.

The DOJ should just send armed men to arrest and drag Fat Donny to where he should be. Playing nice just does not cut anymore.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
So will Trump face consequences for having classified documents in Mar a Lago? That story has gone awfully quiet.
Leaks to WP from ‘sources’ saying it was just for ego, no evidence of malfeasance etc. I think they decided it’s more productive to let politics dismember him.