Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Ha! Sorry, as white bread as white bread can be.
Well at least you know what the word means and don't think it's a Jamaican fruit. My coworkers setup one of the new guys once. Told him it's a Jamaican fruit and he should ask me for some. Fella came up to me and said "can I have some punanni please " :lol:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Well at least you know what the word means and don't think it's a Jamaican fruit. My coworkers setup one of the new guys once. Told him it's a Jamaican fruit and he should ask me for some. Fella came up to me and said "can I have some punanni please " :lol:
Was that also his last day?

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
It's weird we say fanny pack which is worn over the fanny but we don't think it's a fanny. We're all kinds of confused.
In the UK it's a bum bag, but only ever worn at the front.

Fanny's used to refer to a lady's private parts, primarily by kids before they hit puberty and advance to words such as chuff, foof and clunge.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

Fanny's used to refer to a lady's private parts, primarily by kids before they hit puberty and advance to words such as chuff, foof and clunge.
I don't care what any mod says, the direction this conversation has gone could not be any more appropriate for this thread.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses

Bums fanny pussy...all words that can be used to describe Donald J Trump...When he came to Scotland there was a woman standing outside his golf club witha sign that said Donald Trump is a c@nt which is another world for pussy/fanny (UK version)

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Bums fanny pussy...all words that can be used to describe Donald J Trump...When he came to Scotland there was a woman standing outside his golf club witha sign that said Donald Trump is a c@nt which is another world for pussy/fanny (UK version)
I think she got a high 5 off one of the cops patroling the event too!

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Those are all too nice words to describe him. I mean people enjoy a good fanny, pussy bum etc so he shouldn't be associated with those things. He's just a miserable shit.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Those are all too nice words to describe him. I mean people enjoy a good fanny, pussy bum etc so he shouldn't be associated with those things. He's just a miserable shit.
This really has become the most enjoyable thread. The Trump Thread. Enjoyable. Well I never....

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
This really has become the most enjoyable thread. The Trump Thread. Enjoyable. Well I never....
:lol:

Trump and enjoyable should only be used in the same sentence when hes in court getting charged with treason or something like, “That was really enjoyable watching that c@nt ass pussy fanny Trump getting sentenced to 40 years hard labour”

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
If he does get indicted I am wondering what happens in FL. I keep reading stuff like below, but I can’t see DeSantis just authorizing his extradition without a fight. The constitutional crisis that will follow, especially if the SC is not quick and unanimous, could be bad.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
This is not going to make the former guy happy. Some of the names of the "Heroes" is just mind blowing, including Lee, both racist Jackson's, and....Steve Jobs and Alex Trebek??

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
She looks a Bond babe and she loves guns. What's to stop anyone.
2 reasons:

1) getting into, and maintaining a happy marriage is enough work that I'm not fecking that up for a vat of honey, let alone a pot..
2) I know my limitations, if someone who looks like that is coming on to me out of the blue then something weird is going on.

The Firestarter

2 reasons:

1) getting into, and maintaining a happy marriage is enough work that I'm not fecking that up for a vat of honey, let alone a pot..
2) I know my limitations, if someone who looks like that is coming on to me out of the blue then something weird is going on.
This is just your sobriety talking. Giveth a couple of hours.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
2 reasons:

I'm just picturing you avoiding eye contact and trying to run away from a cute girl :lol:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
back on topic, I try not to follow what TFG has been spewing lately, but this one caught my eye:

edit: The tweet is from the republican recorder of Maricopa county.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
back on topic, I try not to follow what TFG has been spewing lately, but this one caught my eye:

What’s odd is that these mental deficients are trying to make an argument that wants to simultaneously use the results of an audit as well as compare it to past voting history.

Audits are supposed to be independent events with no historical bias or impact.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
She is definitely attractive. Isn't it funny how easy is it to entrap most men with one age old tactic? If you are a high ranking official you must know that someone who looks like this is up to no good. It could also be their ego that prevents them from recognizing the true intent in a situation like this. She want me because I have the power...fools