Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

RedDevilQuebecois

Anyone catch MtP today?

What does it take to arrest his fat ass and detain him pending the trial(s)? The Park Geun-hye way is the only way and, yes, she wore that green prisoner outfit we all saw in Squid Game.

edit: Fat Donny should be detained in the following conditions...

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
And that it was CNN or MSNBC
And it would be weekly specialized CNN or MSNBC segments constantly eviscerating everything about Trump and he would never be able to rage on social media as his release. Him listening to the likes of Acosta, Maddow, et al going in on him daily.

Also have a Trump Live Cam so everyone can see his misery at any moment via paid subscription with all proceeds going to small business owners and persons he shafted in court disputes. The moments the cam is blurred out would be moments he needed to crap or masturbated over a photo of Ivanka.

Last edited:

RedDevilQuebecois

And it would be weekly specialized CNN or MSNBC segments constantly eviscerating everything about Trump and he would never be able to rage on social media as his release. Him listening to the likes of Acosta, Maddow, et al going in on him daily.

Also have a Trump Live Cam so everyone can see his misery at any moment via paid subscription with all proceeds going to small business owners and persons he shafted in court disputes. The moments the cam is blurred out would be moments he needed to crap or masturbated over a photo of Ivanka.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters

Free to air, no subscriptions, we all suffered and most of us are taxpayers who paid for stuff that the Mexican's were supposed to pay for.

Raulduke

Looks like Don Jr's twitter account has been hacked or he's on one hell of a coke binge :lol:

This just in: North Korea is about to get smoked

Some interesting messages with Jeffrey Epstein...

I'm sad to announce, my father Donald Trump has passed away. I will be running for president in 2024.

Last edited:

Raulduke

Did a disc emoji just appear in his bio? Bet he's absolutely shitting himself. There's no way that idiot didn't incriminate himself in something in his DMs :D

WPMUFC

Outgoing Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Milley, has warned that should former President Donald Trump return to the White House he will lack the guardrails that restrained his worst impulses during his first term and “will start throwing people in jail” as he sees fit. Milley added that he would be “top of the list” of critics Trump would use the power of government to imprison.
https://www.mediaite.com/politics/t...he-joint-chiefs-id-be-on-the-top-of-the-list/

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Huh? How does encouraging people to make sure they are registered to vote "steal" an election? Do more democrats than republicans drive or have a license or something?
Most people getting their license are young, not generally peope who vote Republican, by being automatically registered they are more likely to vote

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Huh? How does encouraging people to make sure they are registered to vote "steal" an election? Do more democrats than republicans drive or have a license or something?
Dems is all about getting uninterested people to vote. If all closet democrats vote they'll win.

Republican always votes regardless.

So it's always in Republican interest to make sure it's harder to vote.

Or so i read somewhere along time ago

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Most people getting their license are young, not generally peope who vote Republican, by being automatically registered they are more likely to vote
Dems is all about getting uninterested people to vote. If all closet democrats vote they'll win.

Republican always votes regardless.

So it's always in Republican interest to make sure it's harder to vote.

Or so i read somewhere along time ago

I get some or all of the reasons Republicans hate everyone being registered to vote. It is the "steal" thing that confuses me.

WPMUFC

I get some or all of the reasons Republicans hate everyone being registered to vote. It is the "steal" thing that confuses me.
Took me a while, but i think i've figured it out. So basically, i think it comes from two directions. Firstly, someone probably told him that high voter registration and thus turnout is always bad for Republicans. Due to his blatant authoritarianism, he believes the "solution" to that is to work on the state level to actively suppress registration of voters. Secondly is the inherent belief in these people that there are superior and inferior groups of people. The superior people are defined by race, wealth, land ownership and they should be the only ones allowed to vote.

What does this all mean for "automatic voter registration"? It means you can't suppress the turnout "which is bad for my chances" and because it's automatic, the "inferiors" have been given access to something they do not deserve.

Thus voter registration = stealing elections.

We cannot truly grasp or understand it because we don't define ourselves with this kind of ideology, but it's bald-face authoritarianism. The "wrong" people voting is a crime.