5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

lloyd2wayne

Besides getting playing time, he would also be able to learn from some of the best midfielders to ever play the game in Lampard and Vieira whichever team he chooses to go on loan, Everton or Crystal Palace.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I'd rather he goes to Everton.

I'd compare his performances to someone like Klaassen's and see if he looks atleast like a better player than him with regular playing time at Everton.

HailtotheKing

im a big Fred fan. Nobody can do what Fred does. In Liverpools team he’d be a cult hero. We threw that dude into a non existent system and he still stands out as our hardest working player. Not a Utd player? Most of the big players have let us down when the chips are down, that little dude runs and runs. I hope more people catch on to the fact that Fred as McT aren’t the problem, they hold it down, they are even creative now. The rest of the team is underperforming though. Especially the fwds, they have no chemistry. I reckon Rashford is due a bit of a renaissance. He could still be be a filthy player.
I love Fred too. Sure he makes the occasional bad pass or miss control but it never gets to him. There’s a reason why Pep wanted him. Still though, there were times when he was awful and Ole could’ve given Donny a chance but he didn’t. Same with Scott. As for the forwards, I’d love to have seen what Martial and Sancho could’ve done with Bruno behind. Think we’d have controlled games far better.

lost7

I don't see how the Greenwood news affects him one bit. We should let him go, there's no reason one less wide player/striker will result in him getting more minutes

lost7

I hope he's talked to Lampard and made sure that he wants him

Kag

Good move, if true. I’m not really sure they have anybody who plays in his position.

He’ll need to take his chances.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Dumb decision to pick Everton over Palace IMO. Anyway, hopefully he shows himself to be useful in the league. Not sure if he'll stand out too much

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Dumb decision to pick Everton over Palace IMO. Anyway, hopefully he shows himself to be useful in the league. Not sure if he'll stand out too much
Think he'll do alright actually. He will have Allan and Docoure behind him which gives him more physical cover than he'd have got at Palace. Everton are crying out for some creativity. I think Lampard will surely give him some tips that suit his position too.

Foxbatt

I am surprised too about Everton. I am sure Bergkamp would have talked to him on his move.

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
He'll definitely get minutes there, that's the important thing.
Absolutely. I don't rate him but I still hope I'm completely wrong, he has a great loan, and comes back to play well for us. And if not that then at least plays well enough to keep his transfer fee up. Good luck Beeky.

OmarUnited4ever

Everton got Doucore, Delph, & Davies injured till at least March, Sigurdsson is not there any more, Gbamin had not kicked on since his arrival as injuries derailed him, that basically leaves them with Alan & Gomes as their senior midfielders.

So VdB might get a lot of game time at Everton between now and end of the season

SAF is the GOAT

Everton got Doucore, Delph, & Davies injured till at least March, Sigurdsson is not there any more, Gbamin had not kicked on since his arrival as injuries derailed him, that basically leaves them with Alan & Gomes as their senior midfielders.

So VdB might get a lot of game time at Everton between now and end of the season
What they did with him ? terminate his contract ?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
The natural successor to Davy Klaassen. Next stop BuLi and then back to Ajax.

He will not do anything of note at Everton.

I disagree. At Everton he will have players around him who are good enough to play off him, at Palace the midfield and attack is far more limited in quality.

And yes, I'm well aware right now Palace are above Everton. They don't have better players though.

What they did with him ? terminate his contract ?
Same as Greenwood and Mendy, they can't terminate it until whatever is keeping him out of the side is resolved.

Mickson

I disagree. At Everton he will have players around him who are good enough to play off him, at Palace the midfield and attack is far more limited in quality.

And yes, I'm well aware right now Palace are above Everton. They don't have better players though.

Same as Greenwood and Mendy, they can't terminate it until whatever is keeping him out of the side is resolved.
They absolutely have. Maybe don't by name but no way Everton has a Zaha, Olise, Eze, or even Gallagher talented player. The only one is DLC.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
They absolutely have. Maybe don't by name but no way Everton has a Zaha, Olise, Eze, or even Gallagher talented player. The only one is DLC.
Tbf richarlison and Allan are very good players. But generally as a team it's vital for a player like Van de Beek to go in a better system, which Palace undoubtedly is. Everton are a worse version of United where nobody knows what to do and just individuals doing something from nothing. That's a death sentence for Van de Beek. To me it's just him chasing a bigger name rather than what is better for him again and I think he'll struggle.

Mickson

Tbf richarlison and Allan are very good players. But generally as a team it's vital for a player like Van de Beek to go in a better system, which Palace undoubtedly is. Everton are a worse version of United where nobody knows what to do and just individuals doing something from nothing. That's a death sentence for Van de Beek. To me it's just him chasing a bigger name rather than what is better for him again and I think he'll struggle.
I forgot about Richarlison tbh. Anyway, I would rather have Gallagher, Eze, Olise, Zaha than Townsend, Duocore, Gordon, Gray, and all the players that they regularly use.

dinostar77

Lets hope he gets plenty of game time and impresses. Hopefully Frank will help him with his game.

Really hope hes a huge success.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Can't wait to see him stick it to all his doubters.

Plenty going to look foolish in here as per.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Does he needs to be worried about Everton want Dele ?
Does seem strange they've signed both.

I'm adament though DVB is better as a 6/8, so I suspect Lampard will try him there next to Allan.

They could also play 4-3-3 with Alli /DVB as 8's.

Status
Not open for further replies.